Juice cleanse

I juice fast from time to time, but I did a lot of cleansing when I had cancer. I was diagnosed with stage 4 nodular melanoma in 2004. My prognosis was 6 months to a year to live. I declined Chemo and radiation therapies. I wet the natural route. Juicing was a big part of my cancer protocol. Here is a juice that is very refreshing and very good for you.We call it dragons blood.
2 apples, 2 pears 3 or 4 carrots, 1 beet, 1 lime and a chunk of ginger about as big as the tip of your thumb. Run this through a greenstar or similar worm-gear juicer. Pour it over ice and enjoy.

Sorry to hear about your cancer. Sounds like the juicing helped tremendously?

I like the way that recipe sounds. I will try this recipe. Thanks for posting. :drool

I still juice once a day: kale, tangerines, apple, carrot. I have found I really like Siberian kale. I think I've been juicing now about a year and jogging for about two years. My lab work done a couple of weeks ago shows everything in the normal range. Finally.

We haven't been juicing much. We're getting ready to move into our very first house, and we're changing things up with a fresh start. No junk allowed in the house. Juicing and smoothie making at least 4 days a week.

My dad just uses a plain old blender for a smoothie. That way you retain the fiber that is lost in the juicer. Makes it more food like in your belly.

The new diet we're holding to is working, combined with a lot more walking. No gym, no running, but I am rocking some skinny jeans!

Back
Top Bottom