July 1st hatching ..DAY 23 for a few of us!

Quote:
i was thinking the same thing, but i can't shake the fealing that since i started lockdown a day early that i may have hindered my hatch...to possibly 0%
hit.gif

I hope thats not so for you!

Hey it can't get any worse than what I just experianced! I had ordered 6 eggs the lady sent me 10 very nice but 5 were thrown out day of arrival because of cracks! they were under a broody by day 14 down to 1 and that one hatched today and it died its yolk wasn't absorbed its guts were hanging out and its beak was messed up.

You need some ... I have 8 in the incubator
8 that ore 10 weeks, old and 6 more on order for Aug. 26th.
Today I just was giving a station telling me I have until the July 6th to Have the chickens removed from my property.

BTW ... I'm fighting it. They have not shown me the ordinance still. Even after I requested it, and they also gave me the OK verbally, to have chickens. Now they are reneging on it.

the bad eggs are ones i ordered and had under a broody i still have 4 eggs in the incubator and two have been rocking off an on all day yesterday and today so I'm guessing they might pip tomorrow? but i don't know the other two aren't doing anything they might be my late bloomers they were in the back of the incubator the first 14 days. BTW that breeder who's 10 eggs were bad is sending me replacement eggs.

my uncle just called me he had set aside 3 buff cochin bantam eggs for me three weeks ago and put them under the same broody that had issues with my BCM eggs with the one that hatched this morning but my three buff cochin bantam chicks hatched healthy and happy this evening and are ready for me to go pick up in the morning! sooo so far zero on shipped egg chicks and three for three on farm fresh eggs hmm... but i still have my four in the incubator and two have been wiggling around all day.

Back
Top Bottom