July 1st hatching ..DAY 23 for a few of us!

I have two pips out of five eggs that are due tomorrow out of our designer chickens........
woot.gif

Congrats to all the new fuzzy butts that are being born. I got up this morning to 3 new fuzzys 2 were white frizzles and the other is a bantam. So i have 7 new babies and still waiting on 7 but so far the other are not making noise but today is the 21st day so all the other guys were early chicks. will post new pic soon.
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
thats great!!! I woke up to 2 new babies and 2 new pips everyone!!! Ahhh this is soooo exciting. AND got a call from the post office, my chicks from the hatchery are here TOO!!! can ya believe it?????? What a morning for baby chickens!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the chick thats egg was broke past away and i looked at her egg and her yolk was all green! she was fully developed but her yolk looked black and green like it was rotten

Quote:
im no expert..but ive been told that means infection...im so sorry for you loss...
hit.gif
hugs.gif

An update with me tho: 5 baby MFD Chicks hatched and in the brooder...with 2 more eggs pipping and starting to zip!
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Here is what i have hatched SO FAR!! lol

28902_dsc01262.jpg

One big brooder family. 5 mfd's i hatched and 3 "special" ones i got today as well

28902_dsc01263.jpg

Close up Shot

28902_dsc01265.jpg

The special ones were a "were sorry for giveing you less than sub par silkies" free order and shipment from my local hatchery. They came the same day "Today" that the MFD'S were born!!
smile.png

28902_dsc01261.jpg

Just hatched my 6th!! Mfd in this shot.

28902_dsc01271.jpg

Same little guy...just trying to help "Big O" My Buff O. egg that's zipping. Behind him, i have my 7th!! MFD pipping!!
woot.gif

Sorry for the blurry pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
My egg didn´t make it. Opened it today and the chick looked fine but dead and it had a pretty big yolk left.
Will see if the 6 other eggs that are supposed to hatch in 3 days goes better.

Back
Top Bottom