July 2010 Egg Train Members! List Your Destinations Here

wolftracks

Spam Hunter
12 Years
Nov 6, 2009
Modesto
I was thinking this would be helpful to all those needing transport help in the month of July.

Egg Train members can list there travel infor for the month here, making it easier to find connections for deliveries.

Anything to help it along. Right?

I think I'll also start one for August, so we can all plan ahead. Maybe if we have one for each month, it will give everyone a better idea on when and where they can purchase.

I'm thinking this will be easier and we won't have to sift through the main threads. We need to use that one for information and ideas or even just to chat together.

For this thread, list the following:

What date will you be traveling?:

City and State of your starting point:

Final destination:

Areas and states you will be traveling through:

Date you will be returning:

If you need something delivered you can quote the post of the person traveling in the direction you need. Let them know you need their help. You can also contact the State Coordinator if there is one available to you.

If I should add something to the questions, please let me know.

Kim

Last edited:
I know someone has to be headed somewhere.

I want to do a list for each month, but need to see how this works out.

If this thread is used instead of all the others, we can keep it updated on the first page, so everyone can see and take advantage.

I'll be headed to the Bay Area - Alameda and Emeryville on the 13th or 14th incase anyone needs me to drop of or pick up.

Not sure when, but we'll be going to Travis AFB once or twice this month, if that helps.

I'll be going to Alabama next month I got to be there on the 11th I'm in Ocala right now.

The middle of September I will be traveling from Ohio to MA, and will be in MA for one week. I will have room for eggs there and back.

I'm new to BYC and am still having a hard time keeping track of threads LOL so please e-mail if I can help with delivery.

This is such a great idea!

Back
Top Bottom