July 28th, Hilltop Farm Swap meet, Dunnellon, FL

From the responses we have gotten so far it looks like we are going to have another great turnout. Some people stopped by today looking for some different breeds of birds as they are looking for their first chickens. The forecast is partly cloudy 89 degrees. Don't forget to bring a canopy or umbrella.

Last edited:
Available to bring to the swap if anyone is interested Free to Good Homes only 8 week old kittens Litter box trained and wormed. 4 Calico females with long hair and 2 black and white males message or email me for details

Just let me know if you are serious they are cute and so lovable we have 1/4 face red/black 1/2 face red/black swirl face with a red swirl
and eye brow she has a black line around a red eye looks like makeup. They will have longish hair as both parents are long haired the only one with shortish hair is one of the males

I have black spanish x with royal palm. They look more black spanish than palm. I lost my BS tom to a raccoon so these are crossed with my RP tom. They hatched on 4/22/12. Let me know if your interested and Ill bring them. I have 2 left.

Just a reminder to all who are coming to the swap - be sure to stop by your bank before coming out to get smaller bills for making change when buying and selling. The nearest store or bank is a long ways away. it is not fair to sellers when you hand them a $20 bill for a $1 chick.

I was able to get Sat. off, so I'm coming!
wee.gif
Eric, do you have liquid Corid (small bottle)? Also, the gallon jug of Oxine? I'll get those if you have them - thanks!

I'm bringing some Dutch Bantams hatched this year; they are considered "sport/splash" from the Blue Light Brown Variety. The color is not recognized by the ABA/APA, so they can't be shown, but they are 100% Dutch. They came out of my Blue Light Brown pair; from Blue Light Brown x Blue Light Brown, you get Light Brown, Blue Light Brown, and Splash Varieties.

I'm also bringing my "tassle" OEGB project birds; they are a cross of BBR OEGB and Pyncheons. I love these little guys, but I just don't have room to continue the project. I took pics and will try to post them soon.

Last edited:
We are ready. See everyone in the morning. Eric & Le (The Pampered Pullets) will be selling biscuits and gravy for breakfast and hot dogs and sausage for lunch along with drinks and other snacks. This should be a great turnout. We have had a lot of responses.

No luck on posting pics.
rant.gif
We just got a new Apple computer and I haven't figured out how to upload pics yet. See everyone tomorrow morning!

Back
Top Bottom