July Babies...New Photos

Tease
lol.png

Nicky...
big_smile.png
Are you coming to California SOON? I love that yellow baby in picture #2.
love.gif
It's sooo dang cute I could just squeeze the poo right out of it. lol It's called a Runner? }}} Yellow Runner. I think i might have asked before, but will the baby stay yellow when its older or will it be white when older? I do seriously want to get a Runner I think their so cute & they remind me of a Penguian }*how ever you spell it. Thanks for sharing the photos, ~Julie~

If there is yellow on a duckling then the yellow will turn white. S/he also has 2 black splodges on her butt and s/he is tiny, so I will keep it for a while to see how it looks and if its a girl Ill keep it, if Its a boy...oh well, off to the sale it goes. And yes, they are all Runners..1 is questionable just now, the little brown 1, hes small, fat and squatty, and doesnt stand like a runner.

Quote:
DH really doesn't want to add to the duck numbers. He'd likely be fine if I just went ahead and ordered, but his issue is being able to get away for a weekend or a week or something - we'd need a duck sitter. (we need one now with 2 ducks... and can't take off with a dobe, dane and greyhound in the back seat of my car, so we'd have to take the truck which likes gas, so we'd need a duck/dog sitter anyway)

So for now, I'm not ordering
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom