*~* JULY Canning/Preserve Swap Let me know when you receive *~*.

Mrs. Glassman :

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....sooo mean~!
lol.png

I know, RIGHT???

That is MEAN. You have me hooked...I'm like an addict...I NEED MORE!!!!!
he.gif

I can see you kow running through the grocery store.....grabbing poeple by the arms......screaming......I NEED MORE DILLY BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
I know, RIGHT???

That is MEAN. You have me hooked...I'm like an addict...I NEED MORE!!!!!
he.gif

I can see you kow running through the grocery store.....grabbing poeple by the arms......screaming......I NEED MORE DILLY BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

It may come to that!

Lets hear from:
montcapu~shipped~received?
country pantry~received?
brandytab~shipped~received?
kellyhm~received?
buckeye lady~shipped~received?
jenjscott~received?
card5640 ~received?
pumpkinpup ~received?

Last edited:
TADA!!!!!!!! I found the recipe
ya.gif

DILLY BEANS----- (this recipe is for 2 pounds of beans) I just guesstimated on mine

2 lbs. green beans (fresh, uncooked)
8 tsp. minced garlic
4 tsp dill seed
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
2 1/2 c. water
2 1/2 c. vinegar
2 tbsp. Kosher salt (non-iodized)

Wash beans and break off stem ends. In 4 sterilized jars (pint size) put 2 tsp. minces garlic, 1 tsp. dill seed, and a pinch of Red Pepper flakes. Fit beans in jar, allowing 1/2 inch head space at top of each jar. (Trim beans if necessary).

Bring vinegar, water & salt to a boil. Pour over beans filling to with 1/4 inch of rim. Fasten jar tops according to manu. directions and place in boiling water bath, cover lids with 2 inches of water. Process at a hard boil for 5 minutes. Remove and cool.....or should I say enjoy
droolin.gif

NOTE::::: Must refrain yourself from opening a jar for 2 weeks. The beans must set for this length so the spices can marry.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom