July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

My fil is an engineer. Electrical, but he has always been interested in fluid dynamics. I'm going to see if he can come up with the perfect way to pack an egg to save the air cell.
erm.. not file, father in law. GRRR autocorrect!

Last edited:
I have 8 of my swap eggs showing good solid development going on in there. Have no idea whom they are from, what they are either. I am in the dark on that one. That's fine, just adds to all the fun when dinosaurs or turtles or whatevers come popping out.

5 of my eggs are too dark to see through yet, need to wait for them to start filling in. The tan egg is developing as well as the blue egg that say "mark this chick".
lol.png

I haven't checked mine yet. The ones from last month's swap are going good and should go into lockdown on the 28th. I have 4 quail eggs in lockdown right now.

Wondering how my eggs are doing that I shipped, but if I ask them they will know who sent them & figure out what they have
gig.gif
going by the address on the box, I think I have your eggs, only 6 made it thru shipping, I will check them later tonight and post the results.

Oh good idea I can go candle eggs while I wait babymakes6/7 to get here for some swapping.
big_smile.png
I have 2 bators full I need to candle that weren't ready Sunday when I candled to lock down the last batch. Almost 1 whole bator is over 4 do2en Silkies & the 2 swaps from here, plus 6 Guineas, some buttons & coturnix & some eggs I set for a customer. The other 2 bators full of eggs are swap eggs from other chains & boughten eggs from here & e-bay. I have 1 bator almost empty waiting for eggs from Rachel & 2 other swaps...LOL

Last edited:
Quote: well If not your eggs then someone is getting an update:
rita = scrambled
rita = veins with bad air cell
ruby = nice veining
marble = nice veining
lily = nice veining, lots of movement
fluffy = clear
Not to bad considering the postal service beat this box up pretty good.

well If not your eggs then someone is getting an update:
rita = scrambled
rita = veins with bad air cell
ruby = nice veining
marble = nice veining
lily = nice veining, lots of movement
fluffy = clear
Not to bad considering the postal service beat this box up pretty good.
Hmmmmm...those COULD be mine
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom