July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

well If not your eggs then someone is getting an update:
rita = scrambled
rita = veins with bad air cell
ruby = nice veining
marble = nice veining
lily = nice veining, lots of movement
fluffy = clear
Not to bad considering the postal service beat this box up pretty good.
LOL! I think Nan and maybe Reese are up to a lil sneekyness...I think my eggs are from the same person. Thought it was Nan at first, now my only other guess would be Reese. If they are from Reese, then I'll never be able to guess what they are if she got eggs from swaps or neighbors..lol..I think we'll have to wait till they hatch...like someone else said...could be turtles or dinosaurs...I'd be happy with the turtles and my 2 year old would be happy with the dinos..hehe...Haven't candled yet...will update when I do..

LOL! I think Nan and maybe Reese are up to a lil sneekyness...I think my eggs are from the same person. Thought it was Nan at first, now my only other guess would be Reese. If they are from Reese, then I'll never be able to guess what they are if she got eggs from swaps or neighbors..lol..I think we'll have to wait till they hatch...like someone else said...could be turtles or dinosaurs...I'd be happy with the turtles and my 2 year old would be happy with the dinos..hehe...Haven't candled yet...will update when I do..

yuckyuck.gif

We'll never tell........ at least not until they hatch...... Lol

Yeah! Got my last batch of eggs today - shipped by Mr. Heinz - 12 Cortournix quail and 6 (possibly) Welsummer. Can't wait to see what hatches.

NAN: Congrats on the chicks you sold and The NPIP certification.

Just candled my eggs I got from Bhep 4 are growing.

Back
Top Bottom