July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Thanks for them! I now have 4 out and about, and possibly 2 more. Super cute!
You're welcome!!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do
big_smile.png
. I have one turkey that's pipped so far and no more impatient early hatchers...lol...It was a cool surprise that they hatched early though.

Last edited:
I had 3 eggs make it to lock down...all 3 hatched. 1 cream colored egg, 1 large dark egg & 1 blue eggs that said mark this chick. Well the dark egg I suspect is BCM ????
The blue egg Olive Egger ???? has feather shanks too. From the cream egg a brownish chick hatched.

So my partner can tell me now...please.
smile.png
DINGDINGDING! We have a winner. These OE's look almost exactly like the FCBM's. Speedy genes are strong! Was the cream egg large or small? Did the dark egg have a LOT of pigment on one end? If so, thats candy shes a Wade Jennings. The rest of the hens and the roo are Bev Davis lines. Candys chicks are VERY vigirious!

DINGDINGDING! We have a winner. These OE's look almost exactly like the FCBM's. Speedy genes are strong! Was the cream egg large or small? Did the dark egg have a LOT of pigment on one end? If so, thats candy shes a Wade Jennings. The rest of the hens and the roo are Bev Davis lines. Candys chicks are VERY vigirious!

Cream egg is large. The dark eggs with lots of pigment did not develop. The aircells were all over.
sad.png

The chicks that are hatching aren't doing so well they are taking forever to actualy get out of the shell, they just don't seem very vigourous, maybe they are just taking a break?

Cream egg is large. The dark eggs with lots of pigment did not develop. The aircells were all over.
sad.png
ok, cream egg is buff orphington/marans. Must have been trying to give extras and ran out of FCBM's . Buffys buff egg is pretty light.

Must..harass my FIL about fluid dynamics in shipping, must be some way of keeping the air cell intact better.

ok, cream egg is buff orphington/marans. Must have been trying to give extras and ran out of FCBM's . Buffys buff egg is pretty light.

Must..harass my FIL about fluid dynamics in shipping, must be some way of keeping the air cell intact better.
When you figure that one out, please share !!!

Thank you... chicks are a welcome addition (as long as they are hens
roll.png
)

Okay! My eggs from Shelly in GA all failed due to being royally scrambled by the good ol' Postal "Service" BUT My mystery eggs from Oregon are in lock down :) Four "1"s, one "2" (too dark to really tell, funky aircell!) and one "3" made it to lock down! Three of the "1"s are pipped now :)

Edit: The one "1" hatched and is VERY noisy. Looks like a RIR or Buckeye? It's acting a lot like the Buckeye I hatched a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
Congrats all! Both of my swaps are in lockdown though I do not know who my partners were. I do know the one set of eggs came from MrHeinz.

Congrats all!  Both of my swaps are in lockdown though I do not know who my partners were.  I do know the one set of eggs came from MrHeinz.

Well, the eggs came from me, but I wasn't your partner. What numbers from the eggs I sent made it to lockdown? Good luck.

The box was labeled pens 5, 6, 7. I have a green, brown and 2 blue eggs in lockdown. 2nd swap sent me all dark eggs and I believe I have 6 of those eggs in lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom