Jumping into breeding OEGB's!

Quote: He is very pretty. I'm quite pleased with him. I'm just displeased with his temperament so far. He's been very agressive, but he did have a 7 hour ride to get to the show and an hour ride home. I don't blame him.
roll.png

Quote: He is very pretty. I'm quite pleased with him. I'm just displeased with his temperament so far. He's been very agressive, but he did have a 7 hour ride to get to the show and an hour ride home. I don't blame him.
roll.png

Oh dear. I just had to have my aggressive blue ameraucana roo "put down" (my dad had to shoot him) because he was nearly killing my sweet rooster.

(Hey, you should pm me. I wanna talk to you. :)

roll.png

Oh dear. I just had to have my aggressive blue ameraucana roo "put down" (my dad had to shoot him) because he was nearly killing my sweet rooster.

Yeah, he was very sweet at the show, so I'm sure he'll come around.
smile.png
He had quite the time attacking the toe of my boot today. I had my heel resting on the ground, not moving, and he went to town spurring my toe.
lol.png
It was actually quite funny.

(I will.
smile.png
)

roll.png

smile.png
He had quite the time attacking the toe of my boot today. I had my heel resting on the ground, not moving, and he went to town spurring my toe.
lol.png

(I will.
smile.png
)
Omg that sounds adorable. I had an OEGB that would do a little wing dance around my leg if I held one of "his" hens.

roll.png

smile.png
lol.png

(I will.
smile.png
)
Omg that sounds adorable. I had an OEGB that would do a little wing dance around my leg if I held one of "his" hens.
Haha! These little guys are too cute. My rooster (I've named him Gonzo) likes to screech whenever one of the hens makes an alarmed cluck.

roll.png

smile.png
lol.png

(I will.
smile.png
)
Haha! These little guys are too cute. My rooster (I've named him Gonzo) likes to screech whenever one of the hens makes an alarmed cluck.
The OEGB? My OEGB would go "braaaaaaaaaack" if a hen makes a cluck.

Back
Top Bottom