June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

I am in as well, Hunter Star will be very nice. So excited!
wee.gif

Looks good to me. Are we going to do light and dark green stars on a white background or green and white stars on different green background?
This is me getting all excited and I have only just started the blocks or April chicken blocks!

I think the green stars with the white background would really make things pop, like Marty said whites for the sun and grasses, this is really going to be pretty, funny the greens are on sale at the fabric shop and I picked some up, went there looking for chicken fabric, can't believe we just don't have it, I have some to finish my blocks but wanted a variety, that was Hancock Fabrics, they usually have a fantastic selection, oh well, such is life.

So are we aiming for white background and shades of green (i.e. grass green, hunter, sage, primitive) for the 2 star parts?

One more question, I promise ;), what green? Grass, sage, hunter or does it matter? Funny a star pattern is what I am using

..Forgot to finish before sending... a star pattern is what I'm using for the April swap, should get pretty good at it huh?!? Have a good March everyone. BTW, my new babies should be here March 29th, 6 BO hens and 1 RIR roo!!!! SOOOOO Excited!

I think any greens for the star, new babies love it, I'm getting 18 eggs on tuesday to set for the Easter hatch along, chickens chickens and more chickens, they are so like potato chips you can't just have one. Stay warm

Sign me up.

Before we moved here a couple years ago, I was debating whether I wanted to get a horse again or not... then I decided no, I want to get back into quilting and get a garden going too. You guys are definitely helping me to fulfill the first part!

I actually prefer the Annie's Choice block but I'll go with what everyone else wants. The hunter's star is nice too.

Greens for the star and white back ground... got it.

Back
Top Bottom