June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

Hi, Thanks for your 'Happy Birthdays' to my Dad. His birthday is on the 3rd April so I will take a picture of him then & post it on this thread. That'll really embarass him. You won't actually believe he is 90 when you see him.

I may have fenrosie's blocks ready to send and have not done my own yet, but she forgot to put her name on them so I shall spend at least one evening sewing little slips of paper onto them as requested! She forgot to mention that she is busy holidaying in the New Forest. I also have her chicken blocks so that is another load to label!

Majack

Sorry Mary!
We are in our little cottage which is very snug and warm. There are lots of lovely paintings that the owner has done- will try and add one. The Newforest is actually very very old and was created in 1079 by william 1 as a royal hunting ground -if I remember to take my iPad out I will find some ancient trees to photograph and post.

Hi, Thanks for your 'Happy Birthdays' to my Dad. His birthday is on the 3rd April so I will take a picture of him then & post it on this thread. That'll really embarass him. You won't actually believe he is 90 when you see him.

I may have fenrosie's blocks ready to send and have not done my own yet, but she forgot to put her name on them so I shall spend at least one evening sewing little slips of paper onto them as requested! She forgot to mention that she is busy holidaying in the New Forest. I also have her chicken blocks so that is another load to label!

Majack

Couldn't you just use a safety pin or straight pin? That would save you a lot of time.

Ok, I have had 16 chicks hatch, one is still thinking about it and I think the 3 are dead, no sounds coming from the egg when I tap on them, so 17 out of 20 I think is good,oh and picked up my 2 turkey chicks today too, busy last 2 days, and Marty I hope you are feeling a lot better.

Well. Didn't get to start today. My oldest got well, and this morning my youngest was sick. Eventually took her to the doc, and she ended up having an emergency appendectomy. OMG!! She did good through surgery. Doc said it was very close to rupturing. But she's well mediated and resting well now.

Well. Didn't get to start today. My oldest got well, and this morning my youngest was sick. Eventually took her to the doc, and she ended up having an emergency appendectomy. OMG!! She did good through surgery. Doc said it was very close to rupturing. But she's well mediated and resting well now.
OMG give her a hug and you too glad she is on the mend.

Back
Top Bottom