June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

Well, its official, my suspected "she" speckled Sussex is crowing!! Lol Now, my suspected "he", who knows!! I definately got it all wrong!! Now I'm so concerned they will both be roosters! I don't want to get rid if either!

Planning to start quilt blocking away next week when my bf goes back to work! I'll need a vacation from his vacation! He's working me to death!!!! Got my fabric washed and pressed, its killing me to just look at it!!! Lol

Hi Kat I was out and about today to the dentists and getting new glasses and forgot to copy the pattern darn. Its funny because I was looking at it and the bandanna on the cat is a triangle so I added a knotted tie to add at the neck. Who knows maybe its in the pattern somewhere and I missed but its a cute pattern and easy, especially since you like kitties. But I promise as soon as I get my butt back in town I will do it, its in my purse.

Kimmie

Well, its official, my suspected "she" speckled Sussex is crowing!! Lol Now, my suspected "he", who knows!! I definitely got it all wrong!! Now I'm so concerned they will both be roosters! I don't want to get rid if either!

Planning to start quilt blocking away next week when my bf goes back to work! I'll need a vacation from his vacation! He's working me to death!!!! Got my fabric washed and pressed, its killing me to just look at it!!! Lol
Sonderah I know what you mean I got three EE's I was hoping would be girls and I have a feeling at least two are boys yuck I hate boys!!!! No I like them but you can only have so many, right. I am getting rid of two roo's and a hen Sunday to someone here on BYC thank goodness he is getting them, they are Icelandic's and I didn't just want anyone getting them. I have been working on my blocks its fun, so mad when I got home today because I forgot I used disappearing ink so guess what?
barnie.gif
Oh well I will have to mark all over darn!! Sew is so fun I hate it in a way when spring rolls around because I spend so much time outside even though I am not suppose to so don't tell, the sun is my enemy.

Kimmie6067 I do have 8 including my sergers. Right now 2 are on loan to my daughter in law. I sold a machine last year so had to go buy a new Bernina in December. No more because my husband has threatened divorce. I am spending money on chicks now!

Kimmie6067 I do have 8 including my sergers. Right now 2 are on loan to my daughter in law. I sold a machine last year so had to go buy a new Bernina in December. No more because my husband has threatened divorce. I am spending money on chicks now!
Hi 8machines,

I saw on The Quilt Show (Ricky Tims & Alex Alexander) a lady who also had a large number of machines. She said she used them all. When she was using lots of different coloured threads, she set them all up on the dining table, threaded each with one of the required colours, then just went from machine to machine as required. What a lovely idea. mind you, I'd have to find my dining table first. Its under all this sewing stuff. Hmmmm.....

Majack

Well my chicken house is all done and the babies spent their 1st night in it last night. No more chickens in my living room! Yay!! Today is my bf's last day of vacation, so I get to actually accomplish things indoors. I haven't had any time to practice blocking all week, so I'm just gonna get startedon June blocks tomorrow and hope for the best!!

Hi 8machines,

I saw on The Quilt Show (Ricky Tims & Alex Alexander) a lady who also had a large number of machines. She said she used them all. When she was using lots of different coloured threads, she set them all up on the dining table, threaded each with one of the required colours, then just went from machine to machine as required. What a lovely idea. mind you, I'd have to find my dining table first. Its under all this sewing stuff. Hmmmm.....

Majack
I use them but not at the same time. I have a longarm for quilting but haven't put a quilt on it just yet. I have two quilt alongs to get to but now I sit hold my chicks and read BYC. I am reading and enjoying all about this June 1st. block exchange, have read all of the posts and I am getting to know each of you by your blocks and comments. Thank you to all of the participants for showing their work. Whenever I see green on other blogs I follow I think of this block exchange. Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom