June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

Glad she's hanging on! I didn't post yesterday but kept checking in to see if you were back from the vets! Have everything crossed for her xxx

x2! Also I think the Parvo lives many years in the ground. I believe it would be almost impossible to treat 2 acres effectively.

I finally got my machine back from the OSMG. I think he thought if he ran the bill up high enough I would let it go. He came close (I think it was close to needing to be junked). I am afraid after the cost of repairs I will not be able to participate in the swap. Not to mention my brakes went out Friday too.

Do you have any other swaps planned? maybe I can jump on with the next one? thanks

Here's my new machine: it sews better & quieter than any machine I have used.

Thanks everyone! Still a long road ahead, but I would be completely shocked if she doesn't survive. She is doing AMAZING!! I'm sooo happy!!

littlechicklet I'm glad your machine works great for you, we will have more swaps just keep tuned in, I think we have slowed down because of the spring and getting our hands dirty in our gardens.

Sonderah I'm glad your girl is doing so much better, good thing she found you instead of being dumped.

Hello I have been reading along with you for a few swaps, I hope you don't mind. I have done crib size nine block quilts. The rest have been Art style quilts. I have been very interested in you talking about your machines, I saw a Singer 99, a Singer 1010 and a good looking old treadle on CL last night and I'm feel I'm ready for them. Are they like chicken math?
I would love to join in someday. I have RA and get inflammation in my hands so I'm very leery of trying Sorry to blab so much. You just sound like such a friendly group!
Karen B

Hello RusyHen, Welcome,

No sewing machines are not as bad as chicken math, it is much easier to control. Hope you decide to join us one day, we have fun and the blocks we receive are just beautiful, and some are simple and some are complex all up to the designer and I love getting them all just the same. I have yet to put together a quilt from my received blocks but least I have laid them out and have them in the order that I will sew them, so that is a start.

Hi everyone, Majack has asked me to check in for her and tell you all her computer is sick! She has a blank screen!!! We are going tomorrow to get her a new monitor and hope that solves the problem . She also needs a new oven , her fridge has packed up and her windows are leaking.... The girls in a mess! We are haing a huge shopping trip tomorrow to see how many of these we can sort!

Well, we achieved everything we set out to do. Just got to wait for Mary to get home and plug her new monitor in and see if that solves the computer problem! And... We managed to slip in a visit to a crafting warehouse , it was near the electrical store so it seemed foolish not to just pop in.....

Back
Top Bottom