June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

Hi Everyone,

I'm back. Putting the new computer monitor on wasn't difficult - I did it like a man and didn't read the instructions! However, this screen is really wide. Thats the only option now and I feel as if I'm being stretched sideways. I'm grinning like a cheshire cat. Fridge/freezer should arrive today and oven on Wednesday. Wow, my credit card has taken a hit but they are all essentials.

majack

Hi Everyone,

I'm back. Putting the new computer monitor on wasn't difficult - I did it like a man and didn't read the instructions! However, this screen is really wide. Thats the only option now and I feel as if I'm being stretched sideways. I'm grinning like a cheshire cat. Fridge/freezer should arrive today and oven on Wednesday. Wow, my credit card has taken a hit but they are all essentials.

majack

Congrats on your new purchases! In my mind it would be a tough call as to how to prioritize those items: fridge & monitor would probably be a tie and the oven would be dead last!

Hi Everyone,

majack
Wow but think of how nice it is to get new appliances, congrats

Katsdar & Marty

Do we have all the people we need or do I need to sew an extra set? I was waiting for our quilter here to let us know about her friend so they had a chance to join. Can you PM me to confirm or deny me making the a set so we have enough people?

Thank you! Abby

Katsdar & Marty

Do we have all the people we need or do I need to sew an extra set? I was waiting for our quilter here to let us know about her friend so they had a chance to join. Can you PM me to confirm or deny me making the a set so we have enough people?

Thank you! Abby
We still need 3 people to make out goal of 16 if you would like to do a second set then I will put you down again. Let me know. Anyone else in for an extra set?

Haven't been on in a while, but I am still in. just letting you know :) I have been in a habit the last 3 nights of waking up at 1:00 a.m. during the night and going to my sewing room, wide awake then at 3:30 a.m. I will go back and lie down ready to sleep. Working on my blocks.

I hate it when I get my days and nights mixed up and can't sleep, hot tea always works for me. you still have lots of time left, when you are ready for Marty's address just let me know and I will pm you the info.

Wow-after reading everyone else's troubles I really feel bad that I also will need to back out!
hit.gif
I was so looking forward to doing this, but I have been sick all week and I have been hit with a few really large, unexpected bills that we will need to save up for the next several months. I am also helping a friend who is moving and having a garage sale. She has Crohn's Disease very severe and cannot do a lot of it herself. I am so sorry I need to do this, but hopefully I can join another one later on. I just need to cut back on some of my stress right now, so I need to figure out what I can cut out.

Back
Top Bottom