June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

In the reply area you will see a square with a little house in it next to the film strip, you click on that and you up load your file (pic) from your computer, it will walk you through the steps.

Hi everyone!
frow.gif

A week and a half left of school, the kids are getting restless, but I think I'm gonna make it. (then I'm way behind on blocks, so I'll get started) LOL

PLEASE NOTE: I have asked Katsdar to open the next couple of swaps, and to accept the blocks for this one. I will totally be here, and be involved, and then I'll go back to it. Kat TOTALLY knows whats she's doing, and the swaps would be in confusion without her. I sincerely hope to see everyone at the next swap she'll be posting soon. --sign me up kat!

Thank you so much! Her name is Madonna (but everyone calls her Moe for short). We both started a quilting group December was a year ago, took the classes and have been faithfully going to our Quilt group every Tuesday evening. She is going to be excited to hear! I love doing quilting with my Sister.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom