June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

If you sent your blocks for this swap already don't worry I will get them, If you have not sent your blocks yet, and are ready to send them just pm me and I will give you my address.
Thanks
Kat

I am intrested in joining up for the next block challenge.Heard through friend how fun it is,how do i join in on the fun please keep me posted ?
Hi,
welcome-byc.gif

sent you the link in a PM

I'm finished with the first set of blocks (just need to iron the final seams) and working hard on the second set. I saw the previous post about the next swap - I don't know yet if I'll be participating in the next one, but I'd like to find out more about it!

ETA: Never mind, found the thread about the next swap!

Last edited:
Reminder:
This set of blocks are to come to me for sorting and shipping back to you. So when you are ready just PM me and I will send you the address.
Thanks
Kat

I am almost done with my blocks. These colors are very pretty I was going to post a pic of my block, but I think it will be a surprise. I can't wait to see everyone's blocks. This is going to be such a pretty quilt. So I will be mailing my blocks to me soon
lau.gif
. Oh I made 2 blocks 15x15 for pillow covers to go with my soon to be finished quilt.

Last edited:
Finished my set of blocks, wow they are so pretty, and Moe (my sister) finished hers too, will be mailing them out tomorrow. So excited to get mine back and finish the quilt.

Back
Top Bottom