June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

Just keeping everyone in the loop, I have not mailed the green/white blocks yet waiting on a set to arrive !!! Then the fun begins and I will post when I mail them out.
caf.gif

While we are waiting for sweet green blocks to arrive and assemble, lets discuss the next step in the quilting! How do you quilt your top, batting, and backing? What is a inexpensive alternative to the $400 wooden quilting frame? I am working on one for my school auction and am close to hand quilting, but I don't know where to start with the hooping. Do you baste with colored thread or safety pin it?
Check your Craigslist! I was able to get a brand-new, expensive frame on mine for free.
big_smile.png
Also, Ebay has a great selection too-and you can find patterns to make your own as well.

Hope nobody minds me butting in here.

I got a set today and now waiting on one more set and will be shipping out early next week, will let you know when exactly so you can start to stalk your mail man/woman.

I can't wait to read your reactions when you get your blocks, they all are sooooo pretty.

Back
Top Bottom