June 1st Quilt Block Exchange

Well, what an exciting day! Mary got a card to tell her she had parcel at PO so she rang and asked if I could pick up as I live nearer.
It's the chicken blocks and the late spring blocks!
The only thing is the parcel contains 40 late spring blocks and it was only me that was signed up for that swap!
This probably explains why everyone was short!
What do you peeps think if we donate the spare set to Linus quilts, for sick children ?
Thank you all, the blocks are beautiful and I will spend my afternoon admiring them!

Well, what an exciting day! Mary got a card to tell her she had parcel at PO so she rang and asked if I could pick up as I live nearer.
It's the chicken blocks and the late spring blocks!
The only thing is the parcel contains 40 late spring blocks and it was only me that was signed up for that swap!
This probably explains why everyone was short!
What do you peeps think if we donate the spare set to Linus quilts, for sick children ?
Thank you all, the blocks are beautiful and I will spend my afternoon admiring them!
I think donating those blocks is a wonderful idea, the kids will just love getting something hand made from all over. Glad you have your blocks and you are enjoying them. Soon you will be enjoying the green/white ones too.

Ladies I am going to the PO tomorrow (Thursday) to mail your blocks, when I get back home I will post tracking info. Time to start stalking your mail person. !!!!

Ladies and Gentleman, I will refer to us as blockers so I can be politically correct
big_smile.png
Well guess what I went to the PO and forgot it was the 4th so will go tomorrow and mail your blocks.

We still have openings for the due Oct.15th swap that is just the due date, the main color for this block is blue, please all come join the fun, we are voting between 2 blocks and this should make a pretty quilt too, just wait till you see your green blocks.

Hello Blockers,

I have sent your blocks to you and the tracking numbers are listed by zip code,

26452-----2305 0270 0001 2063 9848

89406-----5102 6205 3186 3177 57

32619-----5102 6205 3186 3185 49

32619-----5102 6205 3186 3189 07

03873-----your delivery is expected for Monday would not let the PO assign a tracking number

73506-----1102 6205 3186 3209 83

26452-----label #--23050270000120639848 delivery expected Wednesday

78230-----no tracking number--expected delivery Monday

GB-----Customs #--LC173357547US all correct boxes checked, I don't think they can get the form any smaller almost need a magnifying glass

48625-----5102 6205 3186 3264 69

LET THE STALKING BEGIN !!!

Hello Fellow Blockers,

Many of you will have surprises in your mail boxes by the time you get home from work, or wake up, or almost get run over by your mailman as you run out to frantically stop him ten paces before your box. The latter would be me.
lau.gif

We have decided on a block and color pattern for the Due Oct.15th swap, here is the links we only have about 6 spaces left, the colors for this block is Blues and Yellows, this should also prove to be a spectacular block, but I have not seen one that isn't. After you see your green/whites I'm hoping many of you will decide to join.

Here are the links

Here is the thread link https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/796560/fall-quilt-block-swap-due-october-15th

Here is the block link http://www.quilterscache.com/S/SolitaireBlock.html

looking forward to your reactions
kat

Wow, my blocks came 2 days early. Got home at 9 pm after a very long and hard 12 hour day and was soo surprised. I laid the blocks out on the floor before I even took my work clothes off :). Thanks all I'll try to put a pic up of the finished product and would love to see everyone's.

Back
Top Bottom