June Egg Swap Check Your Emails Partners Being Sent Now!

Awww come on, spill it....what are they? Do I have to go back and read all your posts to see what you have? I don't wait well to begin with, and to wait in suspense is just too traumatic! I'll be a total wreck (not that I'm not already) !! LOL

sad.png
havent heard from my partner... what a load....

Well just in case anyone is wondering...I haven't gotten eggs yet either.
sad.png
I have been running out to check at the slightest bark of the rotten yappy dogs I have, hoping to find a parcel with eggs inside, but no, nothing, nada, zip.
hit.gif

Hmmmm wonder what I am going to get.
hu.gif

LOL, everyone's so impatient!! We do have until the 26th to ship them. That being said, mine are going out Monday.....

Can my partner please contact me? I may need to give you a different address depending on when you're shipping.

Miss jayne-----I got a nice looking box of swap eggs from you today , nothing broken.....they are a great looking bunch of eggs and they will make a great addition to my chickens. The kittens say thanks for the shredded paper, they were big helpers with unwrapping the eggs. Nothing broken by them either, LOL thanks....

---I just have to tell someone, my husband bought me a sportman incubator and is coming home with it right now.......I did get it off of craiglist and will have to clean it up, but I can't wait...these eggs will probably start off in the other incubator until I get the temp right in the new one---but I can't wait to use the new one

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom