June Egg Swap Check Your Emails Partners Being Sent Now!

I also sent a PM to her a few days ago and have not heard back.....
I am a non egg reciever WAHHHH my bator was all ready and is now empty

Quote:
Hey what city and when did you send them? bonmur never got any and she's in Utah. Could be they are lost in the mail if you mailed them in the last week. Did you get a tracking #?

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 0330 0000 1771 8109
Class: Priority Mail
00ae.png

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 10:11 AM on June 22, 2009 in FILLMORE, UT 84631.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Delivered, June 22, 2009, 10:11 am, FILLMORE, UT 84631
Arrival at Unit, June 22, 2009, 7:26 am, FILLMORE, UT 84631
Processed through Sort Facility, June 21, 2009, 11:11 am, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Acceptance, June 17, 2009, 11:10 am, DUNLAP, TN 37327

The eggs arrived- just want to know if they made it safe. I tried to do a salvaged-foam packing for the first time. I could send anyone some barnyard mix eggs as well if needed.​

Whoops, they're mine! Two were totally smashed and a third had some cracks. I put some wax on it and we'll see how that goes. The others all look good and when I candled a couple of days ago most showed signs of development. (I candled a lot of other eggs too, so I can't remember what the numbers were, just that I definitely had some development.) It was still early, but I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks! I think the jap x eggs were both in the bad corner of the box and were toast, but I'm looking forward to some fun new colors for my cochin pen!

It sounds like we won't be having a swap again for a couple of months because it's so hot. Eggs and 110 degree heat doesn't seem to mix well.
smile.png
Sorry, keep an eye out for another swap in Sept or Oct.
You can always post that you have something specific you want to swap on another thread and see if anyone wants to swap with you.

Back
Top Bottom