June Hatch-A-Long! (Blue Ameraucanas for me!)

Howdy folks!

I didn't see a June HAL thread yet, so I figured I'd create one. I have 37 SQ Blue Ameraucana eggs in the incubator that I set a few hours ago, shipped all the way from Texas, so we'll see how they do.

Anybody else got anything cooking?
very good ..... my ameraucana turned out to be a show bird blue ribbon winner tulare county fair congrats chicken lover friend!

Hi :) I'm sorry for your letdown...I'm waiting on the safe hatching of my 3 in a couple of weeks.
I'd like to join in if it's ok but my eggs are duckies. My eggs are a birthday present and were shipped here. The air cells were detached and 3 died early on but the other 3 are doing well and air cells look good.

I'll join! I haven't hatched in a couple of years but I set 27 Easter Eggers on Monday. I also have 3 broodies so hopefully I'll have a bunch of chicks within the next couple of weeks .

Welcome to the new members! Ducks are fine as well! I miiiight have a clutch of eggs from a broody hatch in June, I'm not 100% positive she is broody, but she was asleep on the eggs tonight.....

I just went through my first 3 day old to teenagers. It almost killed me! I can only imagine the wreck I would turn into hatching them from eggs. Yet.....now that I am an official Chicken Keeper (do I get a hat?).....I must prepare myself for the hatching experience.

Hi everyone!

I'd like to join in!:D

I set 12 Isbar and 13 Easter Eggers (all shipped eggs) on May 18th. Today is day 9 so I decided to candle them. 5 EE's and 4 Isbar are viable. There were 5 EE's I just wasn't sure about so I left them in and will candle them before lockdown. While disappointing...it is actually better than I was expecting as some were broken when they arrived (they sent extra so I ended up with the number I purchased).

Just finished hatching today, reset with another group of eggs I have lavender orphingtons, easter egger and Bantams hatching. We are due 3 weeks from today so June 17th. 23 out of 33 fertile eggs last hatch hoping I do better this time .

Back
Top Bottom