June Hatch-A-Long! (Blue Ameraucanas for me!)

Pics
Oh wow, pea chicks :love
The lady we buy some of our fowl from has white pea fowl, so pretty.
Eggs hatching before you even got them to lock down! love that teehee.
One of my eggs have pipped. :celebrate
Pip!.jpg

Ok so how do these hatch a longs work? Do you have to set them in an incubator? The incubator have sucks right now. I'm curious and want to join the fun lol

I have a broody bantam mutt sitting on 14 eggs (and 3 chicks) right now. Didn't even know she had them until I found her hidden stash of eggs today, with the hatching already in progress. :eek: I guess we'll see how many more we'll get!

Ok so how do these hatch a longs work? Do you
Ok so how do these hatch a longs work? Do you have to set them in an incubator? The incubator have sucks right now. I'm curious and want to join the fun lol

Hello!

To join in the fun, just tell everyone about your hatch, i.e. What breed of chicken, under a broody or in an incubator, when you started etc... keep us posted on how it is going and share baby pictures when they hatch! Welcome!!

Hello!

To join in the fun, just tell everyone about your hatch, i.e. What breed of chicken, under a broody or in an incubator, when you started etc... keep us posted on how it is going and share baby pictures when they hatch! Welcome!!
Ok awesome, hopefully I will be able to join a hatch a long soon thanks for filling me in

Hello all, I'm new here...
Just had 35 Mut chick hatch this past Saturday and set 5 goose eggs Monday evening. I've never done goose eggs so here's hoping for a good turnout.
Please throw any advice my way!

Back
Top Bottom