June Hatch-A-Long! (Blue Ameraucanas for me!)

Pics
KIMG0721.JPG
ok hope this works. These are a few from the hatch Saturday. Sorry, my phone takes horrible pics.lol
KIMG0721.JPG

I'd like to put some pictures on my profile page but have found where or how to go about it yet. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon. I've posted pics on couple of other threads here but it took me forever.....

IMG_3317.JPG
IMG_3320.JPG
I'd like to put some pictures on my profile page but have found where or how to go about it yet. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon. I've posted pics on couple of other threads here but it took me forever.....

Your littles are too cute!!!!! I did that double picture posting thing once...I think you can either choose the button to upload all full sized or click on each picture...and if you click on both...poof...double pictures!;)

Here is a picture of some littles I got a week and a half ago when a different hatch from shipped eggs resulted in zero...:barnie. I made little roosting bars for their brooder as the really enjoyed roosting on the long tray feeder and you know what a mess that left! LOL

View attachment 1034200 View attachment 1034201

Your littles are too cute!!!!! I did that double picture posting thing once...I think you can either choose the button to upload all full sized or click on each picture...and if you click on both...poof...double pictures!;)

Here is a picture of some littles I got a week and a half ago when a different hatch from shipped eggs resulted in zero...:barnie. I made little roosting bars for their brooder as the really enjoyed roosting on the long tray feeder and you know what a mess that left! LOL
They are adorable! And I love the roost. I'll have to put some in for mine. My biggest problem is them scratching all the fees out of the feeder and all over the pen. Any way of solving that one?

They are adorable! And I love the roost. I'll have to put some in for mine. My biggest problem is them scratching all the fees out of the feeder and all over the pen. Any way of solving that one?

LOL...nope...I don't have a solution for that one...LOL. They like to scratch around and what is better to scratch at that food?? I clean their brooder twice a day as they wreck it between scratching the food out of the feeder, slinging pine shavings and pooping!

Back
Top Bottom