June Online Hatching Egg Swap Closed Addresses sent

How do we want categories set up for July

• same as always

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • it doesn't matter to me

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • less categories (Pure, Mix, Other, anything)

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
I'm in now that i'm sure i know how to ship eggs :D. Can do 3 or 4 swaps, depending on whats best. This I put it on the form, but not sure if I put it in the right spot!

I am so disappointed that I will have to sit out and watch for a few months...(found myself without a rooster)....i had so much fun in the last one, and can not wait to see what hatches. unless ofcourse someone would be interested in those store bought fertile eggs.

Where in PA are you? I'm just SE of Pgh.

Northern lancaster county, very close to dauphin county.......Hoping I only have to set this month out, have a young roo who is starting to show interest in the girls.......but I compromised and ordered enough call duck eggs to fill the bator up this week...

Good luck! I had 38 Call Duck eggs set for the Easter hatch and hatched 4. In April, someone handed my daughter an egg at a swap and told her she thought it was a Call Duck egg. We came home and put it in the bator without marking it. Four weks later it hatched in the turner!

I will be in for a few this month. My splash Sizzle Roo has been with his girls for awhile now and I got a pair of Greenhead Aussie Spotteds last month that have started to lay again!

Yeah I'm in for one and then the incubator needs to be turned off! Just had 90 hatch with 90 more due in week! I better get rid of some before I hatch out too many more.....

Back
Top Bottom