Jungle Fowl

I have a nice selection of 2017-hatch grey junglefowl (Gallus sonneratii) that I raised this year; descendants of French & English bloodlines that we imported in 1997 (pedigree documentation available upon request); vaccinated for Marek's Disease; fully-feathered (hatched 5/8-7/13/2017) & sold as sexed, non-related pairs (or singles); will ship junglefowl anywhere in the U.S. & Puerto Rico. Tele: 570-966-2222.

I have a nice selection of 2017-hatch grey junglefowl (Gallus sonneratii) that I raised this year; descendants of French & English bloodlines that we imported in 1997 (pedigree documentation available upon request); vaccinated for Marek's Disease; fully-feathered (hatched 5/8-7/13/2017) & sold as sexed, non-related pairs (or singles); will ship junglefowl anywhere in the U.S. & Puerto Rico. Tele: 570-966-2222.
How much? I personally would rather have birds that were not vaccinated because I'd hate to have any birds that were hidden carriers. I'm assuming that you've never had a problem with Marek's on your property...is that correct? I'd be interested in a pair and maybe an extra female.

I'm now officially looking for a pair of Green Jungle Fowl. I have the habitat set up and I have the cash. I even have colonies of Dubai roaches, mealworms and black soldier flies producing now so I can offer lots of live insects to add to their diet. If you have a pair available and are willing to ship to Tennessee please call or text me at 423-504-0335.
Thanks!
Also, if you know of any breeders with birds available please let me know. I've contacted a few breeders who have either already sold all their chicks/birds for the year or they didn't get any chicks this year.

IMG_0815.JPG
I managed to find a nice pair of juvenile Grey Jungle Fowl. They should breed by next spring. I don't have much hope in taming these down much but hopefully I can get some nice chicks out of them and tame those down a bit through hand feeding mealworms and black soldier fly larvae (and at least they would recognize me and not be so freaked out by my presence). They are in quarantine now but might calm down a bit when they have a larger aviary and maybe some plants to hide behind.

IMG_0806.JPG

Congrats on getting them. Good luck.
Thanks!
I'm still trying to get a pair of Ceylons and a pair of Greens. I have a source for the Ceylons but I'm not sure if I can get a pair from this year or if I'll need to wait until next year. The guy said that he had a few trades left to do this year and might have an extra pair that I could get.
I'm still looking for Greens but I might have waited too long to find any from this year's hatch.

Whether it's this year or the next, the good thing is that all 4 species of junglefowl are attainable if you know where to look (e.g. softbills for sale).

Back
Top Bottom