just about me:-)

keml

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 28, 2013
hello there my name is kem. i am starting my own chicken yard for the first time. i have 3white rocks and 2 rhode island reds. i am just learning about raising chickens. so any advice is greatly appreciatted.
thanks

Greetings from Kansas, Kem, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you aboard! A great place for the beginning chicken keeper is the Learning Center - the tabs within will give you the knowledge you need to be a responsible poultry keeper! Here's the link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/

Good luck and have fun!

Greetings from Idaho! Read the Learning Center and visit the forum...choose random threads. Full of knowledge...will answer questions before you have them. Have fun!
yippiechickie.gif

welcome-byc.gif
welcome to BYC!!! the only thing that you need to know is that if you have any questions just ask the people here on the forum and they will answer those hard question also look at the learning center for answers as well and it doesn't hurt to get a chicken book at your local feed store to help they are full with helpful information and with and these things combined you should have a pleasant experience with your chickens.
best wishes to you and your flock,
chicklover1998
jumpy.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom