Just an "emu egg" thought.......

Ok, so for definite traders, I have the following list

1 flyweed
2. Chickenzoo
3. supermommy486
4. foulman007

Foulman - yeah, this year has been pretty weird so far even for Emu farmers up here.. We are use to about 2 feet of snow and sub 20F temps...and the last two weeks we have been hitting 40-50F temps and have NO SNOW at all on the ground, still grass. For Wisconsin that is unheard of.

Also, just wanted to let you know that the Wisconsin Emu association has done a very in depth study of how Emu feed as a direct correlation to egg production. They concluded that the proper dietary management needs to be maintained for good egg production. The study stated that the Mazuri food, and even their food the had custom mixed for them wasn't cutting it. So they had a couple ag science nutritionists come up with a formula for a new feed that will help maintain a better flock and increase egg production as well in Emus.

If you'd like further info on this, I can certainly get it for anyone interested.

Dan

That woulld be cool, just the only emus I currently have are IE (in egg)
lol.png

Id have to wait a few years before I had something to swap, that is if they hatch and mom doesn't make me get rid of them, told her I could keep them with the goat, I would just have to build a shelter

I would love to join if its not to late. But this is all considering the 4 eggs I am getting hatching okayand they grow up to be egg layers. I also have a question where do you find all of the information about where to send the DNA to know what the sex of them are?
Thanks
Rita

I would love to join if its not to late. But this is all considering the 4 eggs I am getting hatching okayand they grow up to be egg layers. I also have a question where do you find all of the information about where to send the DNA to know what the sex of them are?
Thanks
Rita

zoogendna.com/Home_Page.html

this is who most people seem to be using..

Back
Top Bottom