Just an update on my bear...

Yeah, Thanksgiving at Shellie's!!!
lol.png

Ppppffffttt.... Nope. No stew meat here. I've got idiots across the street aiming in their rifles for deer season apparently. Been hearing shots for 2 days now, ALL day. That bear's no where to be seen I'm sure. What a bunch of numbnuts, now I have to deal with Butterball come early spring. Fantastic.

roll.png

That's to be expected, Shellie. I'm one of those numbnuts sighting in my rifle as well. Gotta make sure I hit what I'm shooting at next week!

Dreams of venison dancing in my head....
bun.gif

That's not what I meant. LOL I mean these guys have been doing it from dawn til dusk for 2 days... if they aren't getting any better, maybe they should give up.
lol.png

Quote:
pick my son up on your way
tongue.png

I was just thinking about your situation today as I was reading an article in the paper today saying how there have been several 800+ pound bears shot in Pa the last several years and how they expect a good harvest this year because last year was low. I've got to respect a bear who's been around that long....but at a distance.

Sorry guys, I was not getting any emails from BYC for a while. I just received this one from today. My DH didn't get his bear. But we did have one in our county that weighted over 600 pounds.

Hehe..Charlie was out bear hunting today..no bear, but he got the pleasure of watching a porcupine for a couple hours.
smile.png
He really needs to take the camera with him when he goes hunting.

Shellie - I hope someone gets that pesky bear. Is your area in the extended season next week?

Jody

Shellie, go out to the yard and wave a chicken around, then have hubby waiting with the appropriate firearm... no not really! Hey Bluey, you gonna sight those pea-shooters at the SouthMountain gun club? If you do, say hi to my uncle! Good hunting to all, and to all a good night.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom