Just another update from me...

AnimalGeek23

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 10, 2018
New York State
:lau
I realize that I’ve been posting random things about getting chicks like “oh no, I’m not getting chicks!” and the purpose of those threads are pointless.
Why am I posting another one? I don’t know :idunno
So yeah, it’s another update about my chicken life :celebrate
For those of you who don’t know, I don’t have chickens. Yet. And yeah, I’ve been saying “almost getting chicks” , “getting chicks soon”, and “can’t wait to get chicks” so much that I’ve done so much research that I help other people who actually own chickens with their poultry problems when I, myself, don’t even have any and have no experience PERSONALLY whatsoever with raising chickens. I’ve written many articles, even! With still
no chickens of my own. :p
Why am I saying this? You ask.
Well... I’m here to tell you that I might not even get chickens at all.
Or I might. It’s just the matter of time...
I want you to share your stories about waiting for chicks.

When I first ordered chicks online, they sent them to the wrong house so they got sent back to the mailing company which locked them in a non-heated warehouse while it was 0° degrees. Had to drive a loooooong ways and wait for someone to let us have them. Finally got them home and all lived. I still have two from that shipment seven years ago :)
Sorry to hear your troubles, you sound like a smart person. Good luck in getting your chicks!

When I first ordered chicks online, they sent them to the wrong house so they got sent back to the mailing company which locked them in a non-heated warehouse while it was 0° degrees. Had to drive a loooooong ways and wait for someone to let us have them. Finally got them home and all lived. I still have two from that shipment seven years ago :)
Sorry to hear your troubles, you sound like a smart person. Good luck in getting your chicks!
Thank you!

Okay.....I’m confused or am I?
I don’t know what’s holding you back. I know having animals is a huge commitment. There’s nothing wrong with preparing~dreaming.
I wish more people would do research to understand the responsibility’s of keeping animals. Best wishes
Thank you! I’m sorry! I haven’t mentioned what’s holding me back! Oh, silly me :he
:lol:
For one, it’s too cold in the winter where I live to raise chicks.
Right now I have a really really busy schedule so I can’t make time for chickens. Hopefully soon my schedule will clear up. My family is also starting to get reluctant on getting chickens(why?!) so I have some waiting and persuading to do :lau
Hopefully I’ll get a chance to order chicks tho!

Back
Top Bottom