Just Because i

Kimmyk80

Songster
Jul 16, 2019
FFFD878B-F3F7-4286-BD61-F2667A1885FA.jpeg

This is my son Brayden’s light Brahma hen, Larry. When he named her, he thought she was a roo😉 Anyway, Brayden was only 16 when he passed away on November 1st. I had been to the cemetery and was having a rough day today so I decided to sit on my porch and watch it rain. The tears were flowing when Larry jumped up on the swing with me and climbed on my lap. She put her beak on my chest and then just looked at me as if to say “I’m here for you”. She laid on my lap and let me pet her for more than 20 minutes. I’m not sure how I feel about visitation from loved ones who have passed, but this just touched my heart❤️
FFFD878B-F3F7-4286-BD61-F2667A1885FA.jpeg

View attachment 2222331
This is my son Brayden’s light Brahma hen, Larry. When he named her, he thought she was a roo😉 Anyway, Brayden was only 16 when he passed away on November 1st. I had been to the cemetery and was having a rough day today so I decided to sit on my porch and watch it rain. The tears were flowing when Larry jumped up on the swing with me and climbed on my lap. She put her beak on my chest and then just looked at me as if to say “I’m here for you”. She laid on my lap and let me pet her for more than 20 minutes. I’m not sure how I feel about visitation from loved ones who have passed, but this just touched my heart❤View attachment 2222331
I’m not sure the heart eyes response is the best... a 🤟🏼 would be better. I’m so sorry for your loss... I cannot imagine. Animals are so beautifully amazing in comforting us when needed.

Back
Top Bottom