Just built coop for a friend (PICS!

Elmo
You know the vents are under the chicken.
cool.png
lau.gif

wow, nice build. did you have all of the wood etc.? or did they supply that to you, and you just built it. i would say about 750.00 or so. def looks like new wood and pretty solid.

perchie.girl :

Great job
celebrate.gif
WRT the cart. Is this the kind you can get at Home Depot with inflatable tires?

If so a bit of a suggestion. I have three of these carts and where I live (cactus) I have a devil of a time keeping air in the tires. So i finally went to Harbor Freight and bought Solid rubber tires for them. Though the way the hub is made on the Garden cart I had to put the tires on backwards so they wouldnt rub . The Solid rubber tires are somewhat narrower. Added a few washers to take up the extra space difference on the hub too. But well worth the thirty or forty bucks spent. Makes the cart pull easier too.

It is like that cart. 1200lb capasity​

Quote:
There is a large vent on the front. Vent with doors on the back and the entire roof is vented down the ridge.

Quote:
Its all new wood. It was tounge and groove from lowes. They had it on clearance. I had some material lying around but not much. The wagon was given to me. I started building it to sell and I knew they needed one. so my wife and I decided to pay it forward. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom