Just can't get this out of my head

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Avalon1984, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
  2. Okie Amazon

Okie Amazon Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    Midwest City
    How horrible for that family, this year and for years to come. [​IMG]

3. CarolJ

CarolJ Dogwood Trace Farm

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    It seems that tragedies just keep on happening. If it's not a horrible accident, it's a horrible disease. Since our little granddaughter battled cancer (she's doing very well now), we know many children with cancer (because of being on the pediatric oncology floor at the hospital and going to clinic regularly). That means we also know many children who have died of cancer. It gets overwhelming at times - and I have to just step back for awhile from fundraising and working to raise awareness. I could list more than 20 families we know who are about the face their first Christmas without their child. No matter how a child died - whether from an accident or illness - it is heartbreaking. My prayers go out to the family you mentioned. So sad.

4. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Quote:So sorry to hear about your troubles. I am glad your child is better now. [​IMG]

5. Spookwriter

Spookwriter Overrun With Chickens

Feb 23, 2010
    Ohio
    What an awful thing for this family to face.

My heart goes out to them.

6. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Mine too Spook.

Here we get so caught up in our daily lives that sometimes we forget...what really matters..and what we have, and what others don't anymore. What a tragedy indeed.

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I could not even imagine.. [​IMG]

8. llrumsey

llrumsey Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    We have lost many friends to cancer, it is at a point now that we cant even go to the funerals, I try to do what I can before and after the funeral but cant stand to go to them now.

It just tears me up then I have anixity attacks, then I'm no good to anyone.

God please help all the families that have lost a loved one this year and those that are still fighting.
    Amen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by