Just for fun

I put down a layer of pink manicure gel and then covered it in clear. Then I added a top coat to seal it up and add more shine. I did watch a YouTube video where a girl just used regular gel polish to cover the feather. So either way works:)

R2elk beat me to it😄
Clip ons work or you can make ear wraps/cuffs. My ears are sensitive to metal so I make ear cuffs as a way to have more ear jewelry in addition to my single piercings.
I've never heard of ear cuffs or wraps -- let me guess; they're made of fabric and you wrap them around your ear?

I've never heard of ear cuffs or wraps -- let me guess; they're made of fabric and you wrap them around your ear?
Here is a screen shot of some off Pinterest. I don’t have any pictures of the ones I’ve made.
BF21BA62-DF02-4137-8428-E09B200B0EB9.jpeg

I put down a layer of pink manicure gel and then covered it in clear. Then I added a top coat to seal it up and add more shine. I did watch a YouTube video where a girl just used regular gel polish to cover the feather. So either way works:)

R2elk beat me to it😄
Clip ons work or you can make ear wraps/cuffs. My ears are sensitive to metal so I make ear cuffs as a way to have more ear jewelry in addition to my single piercings.
Thank u! I will have to try this!!

Back
Top Bottom