Just for your Information

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Buckaroo, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    Milton Florida
    Ok
    Jr Buck and Lil Buck are both my Kids. They both have their names but always forget to log in under their names, so lil buck could be jr buck.

Anyway Lil Buck is a kid and really never been on the computer, let a lone a forum. So plz bear with him until he learns what to do and not. They have their own pc now, and got them started on BYC, Harmelss right? Well my boy is a chicken freak, and just loves this site, but last night I got a phone call for some dealings he made on here. I had a talk with him about giving out our number without consulting me first.

He is just a young boy in a candy store here, so plz spread the word. He knows nothing about shipping, and may try to make a deal he can't for fill. I do monitor, but also try to give him some freedom until he learns. I was reading his post, and was amazed at some of them, you would never know he was so young. [​IMG]

Thanks

For your family's safety, I edited out your son's age.

8. Do not post overly personal information like your phone number, address, age (especially if you are a minor) or any other personal info you don't want the whole world to see.

Thank you for understanding! ~Lisa~

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
  2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Cool wish I had this place when i was a kid [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
  3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I did question Jr. Buck the other day. I noticed he was all over the posts-trying to get eggs and birds from BYCers and I thought wow-this one is excited...or something fishy is going on...glad to know he's just a "pup" LOL

4. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Well at least its a safer place to start out at....

5. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Thank you for being a responsible parent and letting us know your boys will be active on the forum. I have a boy myself and have learned quickly that 'boys will be boys' has sooo many meanings! LOL

Welcome, boys! Enjoy the forum and remember to try and follow the rules we have and everyone will have a great time talking chicken!

6. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:Thanks chicken lady.. Sorry I didnt know either....

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Thank you so much for being a responsible parent! I admire that. I raised two boys and sometimes, you just are forced to curb their enthusiasm a tad, I know. Hope they enjoy BYC and learn alot here.

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

9. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    Milton Florida
    Thanks for understanding, Just know he is all excited about BYC.

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    can't blame him there..Im still a kid in this candy store!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by