Just found out today... I'm going to have another sibling!! **UPDATE** We could be having twins!

I came from a family of 5 and i hated it im the youngest. I always got abused by the others. Good luck.

hugs.gif
That sucks. It's not like that in all big families, though.

EEP!! Mom, even though she's only 10 weeks along, is already filling out her maternity clothes and has a very large and noticeable baby bump. She's also far more morning sick than she usually is. These are both signs of being pregnant with twins!
celebrate.gif
We can't get a sonogram for another two weeks or so (the mortgage is coming out of this paycheck, so gas money and sonogram money are out of the picture until the next payday) but
fl.gif
for twins. And double
fl.gif
that we get girls!
wee.gif

EEP!! Mom, even though she's only 10 weeks along, is already filling out her maternity clothes and has a very large and noticeable baby bump. She's also far more morning sick than she usually is. These are both signs of being pregnant with twins!
celebrate.gif
We can't get a sonogram for another two weeks or so (the mortgage is coming out of this paycheck, so gas money and sonogram money are out of the picture until the next payday) but
fl.gif
for twins. And double
fl.gif
that we get girls!
wee.gif
woot.gif
bun.gif
Congratulations!!

EEP!! Mom, even though she's only 10 weeks along, is already filling out her maternity clothes and has a very large and noticeable baby bump. She's also far more morning sick than she usually is. These are both signs of being pregnant with twins! :celebrate  We can't get a sonogram for another two weeks or so (the mortgage is coming out of this paycheck, so gas money and sonogram money are out of the picture until the next payday) but :fl  for twins. And double :fl  that we get girls! :weee

Did twins get confirmed?
Do you know the gender/s yet?

Back
Top Bottom