Just getting started!

lisaalene

In the Brooder
Mar 16, 2015
Fort Smith Arkansas
Hello my name is Lisa I'm from the river valley in Northwest Arkansas. I have always loved poultry I'm so excited to have just placed my first order to arrive in June for my new homestead. I'm looking forward to all the encouragement advice backyard chickens can give me. In addition to the chicken I'm planning on ordering 3 Welsh Harlequin ducks 2 French Toulouse geese to round out my flock

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I was born in Hot Springs, AR, and still love that area of the country. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hi Lisa and a warm welcome to BYC. I'm sure you will have lots of questions once you get your flock, and the learning centre and searching for threads on a particular topic will help. We are always here to try to answer any questions, so don't be shy!

CT

welcome-byc.gif
glad you have joined us .

Do visit the learning centers to get ready for your flock. Feel free to ask questions, we're here to help.

Back
Top Bottom