Just got back from the show, major Pics inside!

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
So I just got back from the Happy Valley Youth Double Show in Grass Valley, CA. It was very fun, though boy are my feet tired from standing non-stop again. Anyway, we did REALLY well this time, I'm actually very very pleased! First up are some pics of myself, my birds at the show, and the pretty ribbons we came away with!
big_smile.png

Here's a pic of Myself, Silkieluvr, and ChickenThief!
happyvalleyshow014.jpg

Starting with Fluffy, our white bearded hen, we got TWO best of breeds with her! (remember this is a double show so they get judged twice by two judges).
happyvalleyshow013.jpg

Unfortunately, I caught proof of her real character. Thanks to Purplechicken, we all know what silkies are REALLY thinking.
happyvalleyshow012.jpg

Next was Freckles, our young mille fleur d'Uccle pullet! She got a first and a second in a class with some really nice other pullets (I was actually pleasantly surprised by how well she did). Way go to Freckles! Note, her tail sucks in this picture.
happyvalleyshow051.jpg

Next is Girly, who got one 3rd place. That's ok, she still beat a few really nice pullets, and is still my #1 girl! Her tail also sucks in this picture.
happyvalleyshow048.jpg

Cali, the evil quail d'anver pullet got two thirds, because she wouldn't fan her dumb tail whenever the judges were around but had no problem doing it 100% of the rest of the time.
happyvalleyshow011.jpg

Fabio got a 1st, and a best of variety! That's my stud muffin!
happyvalleyshow006.jpg

Summer got two 3rds. She's still sexy
wink.png

happyvalleyshow004.jpg

Barbie got a 2nd, and a Reserve Variety!
happyvalleyshow003.jpg

Skipper got a Reserve Variety, and a second place!
happyvalleyshow002.jpg

And.. Here are our ribbons! Not bad for 8 chickens, huh?
lol.png

happyvalleyshow065.jpg

Ok the rest of the images are just random pics of some of the pretty birds I saw there, meaning most of them are roosters since they stand out to me more, haha.
happyvalleyshow040.jpg

happyvalleyshow037.jpg

happyvalleyshow036.jpg

happyvalleyshow035.jpg

happyvalleyshow034.jpg

happyvalleyshow032.jpg

happyvalleyshow031.jpg

happyvalleyshow030.jpg

happyvalleyshow029.jpg

happyvalleyshow028.jpg

happyvalleyshow024.jpg

happyvalleyshow023.jpg

happyvalleyshow022.jpg

happyvalleyshow021.jpg

happyvalleyshow020.jpg

happyvalleyshow019.jpg

happyvalleyshow018.jpg

happyvalleyshow017.jpg

happyvalleyshow016.jpg

happyvalleyshow015.jpg

happyvalleyshow059.jpg

happyvalleyshow058.jpg

Congrats!

I really like that second picture of the other "Roos" - looks just like a duck to me ... what do I know?
lau.gif

You really do have some great looking birds.

Back
Top Bottom