Just got my Ideal order in and am soooooo happy!! ADDED PICS!!

luvmychickas

Songster
10 Years
Jul 30, 2009
Massachusetts
OMG!! I can't believe how cute naked necks chicks are!! I placed the order to get my speckled sussex chicks that I have wanted since Sussie, our hen passed away to a fox attack a couple months back. Well I also ordered 4 naked necks and 2 salmon favorelles. I wish I ordered 10 of those naked necks!! LOL. They are sooooooo cute!! I am off to work but will post pics later, I just can't believe how cute they are!! Maybe I need more?!??!
tongue2.gif
Don't think hubby would go for that
roll.png

Last edited:
Aww!! Congrats!!!! Nothing better than new fuzzy babies
love.gif

I have four 3 week old naked neck pullets from Ideal, they are quite the conversation piece!
lol.png
At first I tell people they're baby ostriches!
gig.gif
You should see some of the reactions I get
lau.gif

They do grow soooo fast. My babies that were hatched in August are HUGE!! I have been so happy with my orders through them. Very healthy happy chicks
smile.png

I only got two of the naked necks and I know what you mean. Friendly, too. We got EE Pullets and Japanese bantams. I threw in the Naked Necks as a way to make up for the loss of the one NN hatching egg I had this summer (one and a spare in case they arrived poorly--they didn't. Everyone is fluffy and healthy). Now I'd almost like to get a harem for them.

Still need to take pics, yesterday was a not so great day at work
roll.png
I will get some pics today
smile.png
So happy to have the day off
smile.png
I have to work tomorrow and then I get 2 weeks off!! My boss is going on vacation so we get one, I think I need it LOL
smile.png

Here are the long awaited pics
celebrate.gif

Here is the only NN I could get a pic of since she is my new buddy
smile.png
Had to stay on my hand the whole time
smile.png
Actually both pics are of her
smile.png

001-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

My 2 salmon favorelle pullets
smile.png

004-1.jpg

My speckled sussex pullets
smile.png

005-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

My packing peanuts, I am thinking RIR's any guesses???
007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom