Just got these from Amazon, I couldn’t be happier!

FloorCandy

Crowing
Apr 15, 2020
I ordered several plants to pot into large containers, I have several blueberries already, 2 potted varieties, 3 that go in the ground. They were only about $6-8 each.

These new plants cost me a total of about $50 and they’re so big and beautiful. My current blueberries were from mail order nurseries, came bare root, and have been very slowly growing. I saw these and just had to have them haha.

https://smile.amazon.com/Bushel-Berry-Raspberry-Shortcake-Dwarf/dp/B06XSPQVT3

The raspberry is the bigger one, but both are lovely and were so well packaged. For size reference my dog is roughly the size of a lab, he’s wide because he’s half English bulldog.

35D24D37-F780-4D56-A290-7C10753E83CE.jpeg
A8639E48-07B0-4CED-A2C7-2AE579052E54.jpeg
18E81EC5-2E3A-497F-B349-78C0C51A2ACE.jpeg

I ordered several plants to pot into large containers, I have several blueberries already, 2 potted varieties, 3 that go in the ground. They were only about $6-8 each.

These new plants cost me a total of about $50 and they’re so big and beautiful. My current blueberries were from mail order nurseries, came bare root, and have been very slowly growing. I saw these and just had to have them haha.

https://smile.amazon.com/Bushel-Berry-Raspberry-Shortcake-Dwarf/dp/B06XSPQVT3

The raspberry is the bigger one, but both are lovely and were so well packaged. For size reference my dog is roughly the size of a lab, he’s wide because he’s half English bulldog.

View attachment 2776766View attachment 2776767View attachment 2776768
I wish we could have blueberries here. Yours is big and beutiful... :drool

These are raspberry on the left blackberry on the right, I can take some pics of my blueberries, they aren’t stellar yet, I’ve been caring for them all season and they are just barely growing, these guys were more pricey, but they’re amazing.

These are raspberry on the left blackberry on the right, I can take some pics of my blueberries, they aren’t stellar yet, I’ve been caring for them all season and they are just barely growing, these guys were more pricey, but they’re amazing.
Oh yeah. Blackberries are funn. I've been eating blackberries all week . I think i'm going to get fat because i'm addicted to them :lau

here are my blueberries, the left one in the big pot is the oldest, it is a pink lemonade blueberry, and I believe it’s hardy all the way down to zone 4 or 5. You can grow them almost anywhere, and they do great in pots supposedly.
0BB9FFAB-0D8B-442E-BB58-966494EA6C39.jpeg
922B8F65-782A-464C-9DFB-C7DA7603E779.jpeg

here are my blueberries, the left one in the big pot is the oldest, it is a pink lemonade blueberry, and I believe it’s hardy all the way down to zone 4 or 5. You can grow them almost anywhere, and they do great in pots supposedly.
View attachment 2776785View attachment 2776782
Those look wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than the ones I tried to grow (R.I.P tiny blueberries)

Those look wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than the ones I tried to grow (R.I.P tiny blueberries)
I didn’t include the one that looks like 2 naked sticks with a brown leaf on one stick. I’m still hoping it’ll be ok, the stems are still green.

Back
Top Bottom