Just hatched to grocery store quail

Quail are baby puppies
If your husband hates birds like mine then u have to give your husband a big dose of medicated brownie to shut him up so he wont hear them
Little does he realize his cries are mucb louder and annoying than these little puppies. Id trade mine in for a flock of quail

I am tempted to try this, nice to hear it worked. thinking back on my first qual hatching when I was a kid, given the crazy journey those eggs must have gone through to get to our farm, I'm guessing store bout eggs are treated much more carefully. I remember one of the eggs being frozen and cracked open in the mail box and still, one of four eggs hatched.

I don't want to say this in a harsh or mean or rude way, But I think you are lying.

To have eggs hatch that have been in therefrigerator for God knows how long?Impossible.
Yes, You can Possibley hatch a egg that has been in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours, but do you know how long those have been in the fridge?

I don't want to sound rude or mean in anyway. But I belief you are lying.

There are many threads about people hatching 'Trader Joe's' eggs. There are even different sites that discuss it and numerous videos. An egg being refrigerated isn't ideal for hatching but it is possible.

There are many threads about people hatching 'Trader Joe's' eggs. There are even different sites that discuss it and numerous videos. An egg being refrigerated isn't ideal for hatching but it is possible.
Plus different degrees of refrigeration.

Back
Top Bottom