Just hatched

im new too..........
tongue.png
anne........where is the welcome emoji??

We live in SouthEast GA near Statesboro and Georgia Southern University. The move went good, the hen house has been built, pullets have been ordered, and now I am working on the fencing between the hens and the road. We will free range our clucks and with just two roosters things should liven up around here by Valentines Day. We have been busy as our bees with the unpacking and I have spent a few days in the man cave (barn) preparing to start some raised bed square foot gardening. Compost pile is set, horse manure brought in to compost with, grape arbor built, bee hives set in the warm edge of the barn.

We live in SouthEast GA near Statesboro and Georgia Southern University. The move went good, the hen house has been built, pullets have been ordered, and now I am working on the fencing between the hens and the road. We will free range our clucks and with just two roosters things should liven up around here by Valentines Day. We have been busy as our bees with the unpacking and I have spent a few days in the man cave (barn) preparing to start some raised bed square foot gardening. Compost pile is set, horse manure brought in to compost with, grape arbor built, bee hives set in the warm edge of the barn.

That's nice I hope you will have some nicce chickens mpranger! :)

Back
Top Bottom