Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I have 2 sets of eggs that need to be sold, local person canceled. These would need to ship tomorrow, 7/31/13.
1. 12 cream legbar eggs
2. 12 Rhodebar eggs

Fertility has been great here. I bubble wrap and double box.
$30 each set shipping included.

1st person to post sold and sends payment via paypal to [email protected] gets them
Please put in comments which set of eggs payment is for.

My CCL and Rhodebar are both GFF.
Rhodebar I have 2 roos and 5 hens
CCL I have 2 roos and 4 hens

As soon as I can figure out how to post pics from my phone, i will add them. :)

Thanks! Got your payment
smile.png

Rhodebars are still available!
I would take the rhodebars, but alas, too few post and too little time as a member (per thread rules). I guess that will teach me for lurking in the shadows for so long before becoming a BYC member...

Cream Legbar are SOLD

Quote: Rules for the thread on the first page: BIDDERS - Read HERE First! Please be a member of BYC for 6 months and have 250 posts (real posts) or a BYC Member for over a Year and 20 posts. Please use the QUOTE button for what you are bidding on that will help everyone follow the thread. Pay for your eggs in a TIMELY manner so your eggs will be as fresh as possible.

*You can do side swaps with people before that time.
wink.png

Dosen't mean you can't PM the seller - it's a BIN not an auction........

Rules for the thread on the first page: BIDDERS - Read HERE First! Please be a member of BYC for 6 months and have 250 posts (real posts) or a BYC Member for over a Year and 20 posts. Please use the QUOTE button for what you are bidding on that will help everyone follow the thread. Pay for your eggs in a TIMELY manner so your eggs will be as fresh as possible.

*You can do side swaps with people before that time.
wink.png

Thanks for the tips. I just want to make sure I play by the rules!

Ooops I think I got my hand slapped, but I already paid (I guess that's the concern with blocking people that are too "new" - they might not pay). I promise to do my best to hatch good chicks, and I promise to post pictures!

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom