Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

This is a chick I hatched from a batch of these eggs. I am making a new coop so I can have some more of these beauties!
I want to repost this ad for auction. Bid starting at $10 with shipping $13. Auction ends Wednesday at 6pm. Shipment will go out on Thursday. Please pay on Wednesday. I pack the eggs up when the auction ends so I can get the label printed and to the PO in the AM on the day promised to be shipped. Late payment results in getting eggs older than 4 days. I write the date on the eggs as I collect them.

Up for auction are 8 Sizzle eggs. Starting bid $10 and shipping is $13.00. I pack very well but can't guarantee hatch rates due to situations out of my control during shipping and incubation. The ladies laying are 4 out of the 5 girls I have in the pen. There is a paint silkie hen in that pen also but she is not a good quality paint. She has just a few spots. I have 2 pullets laying. One is splash which was shown and won 1st in BV and the second one is black and she has light blue on the ends of her primaries. She just started laying, she is the splash's sister.

The winner will get whatever is collected from friday to sunday and shipped on monday. This auction ends on sunday evening at 6PM central time. Payment is to be sent to my paypal addy [email protected] before midnight please so I can get these out in the AM. I will send any extras I get.

I hatched out 4 of the splash's eggs when doing a fertility check and 3 turned out frizzled. 2 whites and a blue frizzled and a white smooth. They are feathering out very nicely.

I bubble wrap each egg and set in a priority box air cell up and pack shredded paper or plastic grocery bags under, around and on top of eggs. I write "Fragile on all 4 sides and the top of the box.
Below are the parents

The paint hen was broody at the time I took the pic last year. I really need to get a recent one. You can barely see the few spots she has on her back. I expect any eggs hatched from her will be white chicks.
Sorry I quoted the wrong post that didn't show my birds. So here they are.

Almost have all the pArts to create the oh god i get in trouble incubator!lol hold around 200 chicken eggs.
Mine holds 168 chicken eggs and 480 quail eggs. Well that is if I just have all chicken eggs or all quail. It's full of quail and guinea right now with sizzle eggs under my broodies. I have 2 hens that take care of the chicks and 4 sittin on eggs.

Almost have all the pArts to create the oh god i get in trouble incubator!lol hold around 200 chicken eggs.

Mine holds 168 chicken eggs and 480 quail eggs. Well that is if I just have all chicken eggs or all quail. It's full of quail and guinea right now with sizzle eggs under my broodies. I have 2 hens that take care of the chicks and 4 sittin on eggs.

mine hold 540 eggs. 180 each tray. THAT will get you in trouble very very quickly.....I know that NOW. lol

mine hold 540 eggs. 180 each tray. THAT will get you in trouble very very quickly.....I know that NOW. lol
I'm curious what your hatch rate is on 540 eggs!!!! :)

HIGH. IF The eggs are fertile most all will hatch. I have kept it pretty full this year and I have about 400 chicks sold about 200 too maybe more I had a few orders for chicks.

Back
Top Bottom