Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Mar 14, 2013.

1. wondertwinpower

wondertwinpower Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2013
    Tucson, AZ
    Actually, I followed the link that was provided and it says, "8. You need to have 20 posts in order to participate in the BST sections regardless of your time registered or your membership level." I don't see anything about 6 month/12 month minimums. So maybe I didn't break a rule after all!

Quote:

2. krazykat0373

krazykat0373 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2012
    Southeast Oklahoma

3. Sallysec

Sallysec Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2012
    New York
    not sure if these are still available...if they are SOLD...

4. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I had posted this again to end this time on Wednesday (7/31) at 6pm. Please make payment before midnight. I pack the eggs when the auction ends if they have been bid on and like to get them out in the am to the PO. I have several little peeps that hatched the past few days and I'll get a pic to post. They are under broodies and I put more eggs under them. My bator is full and so are my broodies. I've been sending out any extras I get.

5. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Here are some pics of the sizzle chicks these ladies hatched out. I woke them up and put a light on them so they where not happy but you can see the chicks still. There are several pics. I have 3 favorites out of the bunch so far. I'll see how they feather out next.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    There are 1 blue, 1 black, 3 white, 1 partridge and 1 white with black spots on it's back. 7 babies in all. I'll try to get better pics when I can steal them from their mothers. Elvis pecks at me if I do more than show them the food. Elvis is the black one.

6. dmswiger

dmswiger Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2013
    These are too cute! I can't wait!!!

7. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    There is 4 hours and 10 minutes till this auction ends. After it ends and if there are no bids if somebody is interested in them you can PM me with an offer. I really don't want to toss these eggs. I'd rather somebody can enjoy the chicks than my chickens eat boiled eggs.

8. dmswiger

dmswiger Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2013
    I just received my eggs from emvickery! They were packed very carefully and all including the extra were intact!

9. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    just received these today and they were packed beautifully! They were cool to the touch when they arrived and air cells look awesome! Well worth the money! Her chocolate Orpington do awesome too. 7 out of 8 developing. Amazing for shipped eggs. The other formed a blood ring.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  10. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    BIN

10 Bourbon Red Turkey eggs
    paypal due upon claiming
    shipped priority with tracking #= bubble wrapped and double boxed, with shredded paper.
    Will ship when they are all collected.

$30 includes shipping

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by