Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Actually, I followed the link that was provided and it says, "8. You need to have 20 posts in order to participate in the BST sections regardless of your time registered or your membership level." I don't see anything about 6 month/12 month minimums. So maybe I didn't break a rule after all!

Quote:

Actually, I followed the link that was provided and it says, "8. You need to have 20 posts in order to participate in the BST sections regardless of your time registered or your membership level." I don't see anything about 6 month/12 month minimums. So maybe I didn't break a rule after all!

Actually, those are BYC's standard rules. The moderator of each thread can post their own rules for their thread. In this case, the 6 months/250 posts rule came from DMRippy who started this thread. Which can be found here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754077/just-in-time-hatching-egg-auction-and-bin-thread

Thanks! Got your payment
smile.png

Rhodebars are still available!
not sure if these are still available...if they are SOLD...

I had posted this again to end this time on Wednesday (7/31) at 6pm. Please make payment before midnight. I pack the eggs when the auction ends if they have been bid on and like to get them out in the am to the PO. I have several little peeps that hatched the past few days and I'll get a pic to post. They are under broodies and I put more eggs under them. My bator is full and so are my broodies. I've been sending out any extras I get.
Up for auction are 8 Sizzle eggs. Starting bid $10 and shipping is $13.00. I pack very well but can't guarantee hatch rates due to situations out of my control during shipping and incubation. The ladies laying are 4 out of the 5 girls I have in the pen. There is a paint silkie hen in that pen also but she is not a good quality paint. She has just a few spots. I have 2 pullets laying. One is splash which was shown and won 1st in BV and the second one is black and she has light blue on the ends of her primaries. She just started laying, she is the splash's sister.

The winner will get whatever is collected from friday to sunday and shipped on monday. This auction ends on sunday evening at 6PM central time. Payment is to be sent to my paypal addy [email protected] before midnight please so I can get these out in the AM. I will send any extras I get.

I hatched out 4 of the splash's eggs when doing a fertility check and 3 turned out frizzled. 2 whites and a blue frizzled and a white smooth. They are feathering out very nicely.

I bubble wrap each egg and set in a priority box air cell up and pack shredded paper or plastic grocery bags under, around and on top of eggs. I write "Fragile on all 4 sides and the top of the box.
Below are the parents

The paint hen was broody at the time I took the pic last year. I really need to get a recent one. You can barely see the few spots she has on her back. I expect any eggs hatched from her will be white chicks.

Here are some pics of the sizzle chicks these ladies hatched out. I woke them up and put a light on them so they where not happy but you can see the chicks still. There are several pics. I have 3 favorites out of the bunch so far. I'll see how they feather out next.

There are 1 blue, 1 black, 3 white, 1 partridge and 1 white with black spots on it's back. 7 babies in all. I'll try to get better pics when I can steal them from their mothers. Elvis pecks at me if I do more than show them the food. Elvis is the black one.

Here are some pics of the sizzle chicks these ladies hatched out. I woke them up and put a light on them so they where not happy but you can see the chicks still. There are several pics. I have 3 favorites out of the bunch so far. I'll see how they feather out next. There are 1 blue, 1 black, 3 white, 1 partridge and 1 white with black spots on it's back. 7 babies in all. I'll try to get better pics when I can steal them from their mothers. Elvis pecks at me if I do more than show them the food. Elvis is the black one.
These are too cute! I can't wait!!!

These are too cute! I can't wait!!!
There is 4 hours and 10 minutes till this auction ends. After it ends and if there are no bids if somebody is interested in them you can PM me with an offer. I really don't want to toss these eggs. I'd rather somebody can enjoy the chicks than my chickens eat boiled eggs.

I had posted this again to end this time on Wednesday (7/31) at 6pm. Please make payment before midnight. I pack the eggs when the auction ends if they have been bid on and like to get them out in the am to the PO.  I have several little peeps that hatched the past few days and I'll get a pic to post. They are under broodies and I put more eggs under them. My bator is full and so are my broodies.  I've been sending out any extras I get.

I just received my eggs from emvickery! They were packed very carefully and all including the extra were intact!

BIN: 8 Bantam Chocolate Wyandottes eggs for $45 shipped. I have 3 hens covered by a rooster. Payment is by paypal, no echecks please. [email protected]. I use bubble wrap and double box but I can not guarantee your hatch rate since there are too many variables once they leave my hands. Please post SOLD, send payment and send me a PM!
just received these today and they were packed beautifully! They were cool to the touch when they arrived and air cells look awesome! Well worth the money! Her chocolate Orpington do awesome too. 7 out of 8 developing. Amazing for shipped eggs. The other formed a blood ring.

Last edited:
BIN

10 Bourbon Red Turkey eggs
paypal due upon claiming
shipped priority with tracking #= bubble wrapped and double boxed, with shredded paper.
Will ship when they are all collected.

$30 includes shipping

Back
Top Bottom