Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Mar 14, 2013.

1. namastemama

namastemama Chillin' With My Peeps

SOLD!

2. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I'm looking for a quick sale on these eggs. I have 11 sizzle eggs and will have more tomorrow sooooo I'll say this is a 12+ sizzle auction. The oldest eggs are dated 8/4 making tomorrow their 4th day. I would love to get these in the mail tomorrow. If not I will not send the older eggs because I will have more tomorrow anyway. If that makes any sense.

I bubble wrap each egg and these will be in between 2 egg flats and surrounded by shredded paper to keep them from getting tossed around in the box. They will be in a large priority box. I pack very well.

This auction will end tomorrow at noon and payment expected immediately at end of auction so I can get them in the mail. If no bids I will continue the auction for another 24 hours. Again I will not send any eggs older than 4 days old on shipping day. Each egg is coded and dated when collected. There is a splash silkie hen in the pen with the sizzles for lack of another pen to put her in. I'm not sure who is laying right now but I'll post the pics of all the ladies and the roo that are in the pen right now. I have 2 hens not in the pen because they are prepping for an upcoming show. I'm not getting any eggs from the black hen, She is raising chicks right now and the paint sizzle hen has laid 1 egg since I took her out on sunday.

OOPS! I forgot. Bidding starts at $12 with shipping at $15

Here are the adults and below them are chicks my hens recently hatched out of the sizzle pen.They are ALL from the sizzle pen.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The black pullet above is all black except for her wing on one side has light blue at the ends of her primaries. The blue hen is her mother. She looks black in the pic but she is really blue just dark blue. She is in the 2nd pic. The pullet in the first pic won 1st in BV in the mixed barnyard catagory since there isn't one for Sizzles.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Ignore the date on some of the pics. Those where taken on Aug 5th. The other pics where taken not long after they hatched.
    [​IMG]
    Out of the 7 chicks 5 are frizzled. I've had a couple more hatch that I haven't gotten pics of but one is exactly like the white one with spots and a yellow head and the other is white. There is a couple under the hen in the last pic if you make it larger you may be able to see them. I'm getting great fertility here and the chicks are strong and healthy as you can see.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  3. dmswiger

dmswiger Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2013
    These are so cute! I can't wait for mine to hatch! I HIGHLY recommend emvickrey. She is awesome at getting the eggs out quickly and packs very well! My first order is candling well also!

4. jnjmanning

jnjmanning Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2012
    Sullivan Missouri
    $12

5. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    There is 16 minutes left to this auction. The highest bid is $12 by jnnmanning.

6. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Auction is over. jnmanning is the winner. I would like to relist these as 6+ eggs. Auction starts at $6 with shipping at $13. Ends friday at 6 pm to be shipped on saturday

7. ShayBaby

ShayBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2013
    Lucasville, OH
    I had to forcibly stop my fingers from typing a bid. :p Only because DH would slaughter me if I bought eggs right now. Someday! [​IMG]

8. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    I know the feeling!! [​IMG]

9. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

10. jnjmanning

jnjmanning Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2012
    Sullivan Missouri
    [​IMG]
    This is why I got more of her eggs. This is a chick I hatched from this same bunch of birds. A penciled Silver Partridge. And she is only 10 weeks old in this picture, can you imagine how beautiful she will get????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by