Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Mar 14, 2013.

1. chevynova

chevynova Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2012
    WNY
    I'll take these! Sending a PM now.

2. lonnyandrinda

lonnyandrinda Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2012
    Coweta, OK
    Most are pure (I have 8 laying hens right now in the pure BCM pen). A few eggs (probably 1 or 2) come from one BCM hen that has been in my Cream Legbar pen to make olive eggers. The eggs are not marked so I can't guarantee the ratio but most will be pure.

Thank you. You are the high bidder.

3. Jeansrie

Jeansrie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2013
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Auction:

12+ Black and Blue Ameraucanas eggs, show quality stock, possibility of a splash as I run a black and a blue rooster with black and blue hens. Most of my birds are BlehmXSmith lines; the blue rooster is pure Meredith line.  These are good layers, 4-5 medium to large blue eggs per week.  All eggs will be from Aug 9 to Aug 12.  I pack VERY WELL- never had an egg break in shipping.  And I am having very good fertility and hatch rates of these on my own.

This may be the last batch I sell of these as I am unexpectedly facing a move and am currently trying to sell all my Ameraucana stock.  I was planning to show them (or at least the roosters) in the fall.

To ship on Monday, August 12.
    Starting bid $15
    Shipping $15
    Auction ends: 8 AM central time on Monday, August 12.

NPIP flock.
    Side note: anyone close enough for a road trip- these birds are for sale.

$16, and I'm close enough to pick them up.:)

4. lonnyandrinda

lonnyandrinda Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2012
    Coweta, OK
    25 minutes left- Jeansrie is high bidder on the Ameraucana eggs, no bids on the egg assortment.

5. heirloomorps

heirloomorps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2012
    Brooksville, FL
    My Coop
    We can't set any eggs this week so we need these GONE. Would like to take to the Post Office today if possible. Payment to [email protected] - otherwise these get fed to our pigs.

6 Chocolate Bantam Orpington eggs - $35 including shipping. We are now getting 100% fertility on these!

[​IMG]

24 Blue and Black Copper Marans eggs - $40 including shipping. Can split for two shipments of 12 for $25 each. Our birds lay between a 5 and 6 on a normal day but most are coming to the end of their egg laying cycle so are laying lighter.

[​IMG]

24 Easter Egger and Olive Egger eggs - $25 including shipping. Can split for two shipment of 12 eggs each for $15. Wheaten Ameraucana roo and Black Ameraucana roo over Golden Lakenvelder hen, "Cream" Legbar hen and an Olive Egger hen. You will receive blue, white and olive colored eggs in this mix.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  6. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    BIN sale
    10+ probably 12 Heritage 100% Mowhawk RIR eggs - $35 including shipping. We are now getting great fertility on these shipped! Can ship as Early as tomorrow 8-14-13.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. zoo357

zoo357 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I'll get shot but I'll take the maran eggs..payment going to paypal now.....

8. heirloomorps

Oct 30, 2012
    Brooksville, FL
    My Coop
    Marans eggs are SOLD.

We also have 12+ Cinnamon Queen eggs (New Hampshire roo x SLW hens) for $15 including shipping, and a 6 egg mix for $20 including shipping that includes at least two English Orpington eggs.

9. heirloomorps

Oct 30, 2012
    Brooksville, FL
    My Coop
    We have these left and also this:

We also have 12+ Cinnamon Queen eggs (New Hampshire roo x SLW hens) for $15 including shipping, and a 6 egg mix for $20 including shipping that includes at least two English Orpington eggs.

The surprise egg mix will have 1 White Orp egg, 3 BBS Orp eggs, 1 Chocolate Bantam Orp egg and 2 Cream Legbar eggs.

10. dmswiger

dmswiger Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by