Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

If you want them I can send you some out Monday.Just let me know.
smile.png
Mondays eggs are now sold. If anyone else wants some PM me and I can give you a date when I can ship again.
Thanks'
James

I think I may want some of these for myself sometime in September.. lol

what other breeds are you working with right now?
I have heritage barred rocks, my reds and some beautiful English BBS orpingtons that are laying now. My Wheaton ameraucana's are taking a break. I also have some beautiful blue partridge brahma's that are almost old enough to start laying.

BIN 8+ possibly up to 12 Heritage barred rocks. I have Stukel lines and Good Sheppard lines running together this summer. I will be splitting them back up soon. $38.00 includes shipping. I am going back to wrapping each egg in bubble wrap individually. I think that is the best shipping method.

. Just post sold if you want them.

Last edited:
6+ Sizzle and Silkie eggs up for auction. There is one silkie hen in the sizzle pen for lack of another place to put her right now. She has a couple black spots on her but not sure if she should be called a paint. The roo also has a few black spots. The colors are silverlaced grey, blue, black, splash all are sizzles and one white silkie hen with a white silkie roo over them. I have gotten frizzled chicks from the smooth silver laced grey hen. I need to get some pics for proof. Somebody said that it's impossible for her to put out frizzled chicks but I can dispute that with proof.

Auction ends at 10pm tomorrow (fri). I have 6 eggs right now and hope to have 9 to ship on Saturday.

Auction starts at $10 with shipping at $13. Please pay promptly at end of auction so I can get the eggs out on saturday.

BIN

SFH eggs - I have 8 hens and 7 pullets laying, covered by 3 roos. I have hatched eggs from 4 different breeders to make my flock. You will get some small pullet eggs in this batch, but not all. The pullets have been laying for a couple of months and fertility is excellent. The eggs were laid 8/13, 8/14 and today and I will add what they lay tomorrow.

To be shipped on Sat., Aug. 17th

18+ for $48, shipping included, bubble-wrapped, individually placed inside plastic Easter eggs for protection, and double boxed. Shipped priority mail with insurance.

I am not NPIP and will not ship to VA or HI.
Must be paid for by PayPal by 8:00AM on Sat. 8/17, and will be shipped 8/17

To buy these, post SOLD in this thread and PM me with shipping instructions. I will PM you back with payment instructions.

Astolf, my lead roo
900x900px-LL-a2637660_Astolf072413.jpeg

David, the second lieutenant
900x900px-LL-d0beeadf_David072413.jpeg

Astolf and some of his girls
900x900px-LL-08c692cd_Astolfandthegirls072413.jpeg

My latest hatch
900x900px-LL-004a0c99_SFHchicks072113.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom