Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Mar 14, 2013.

1. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Mondays eggs are now sold. If anyone else wants some PM me and I can give you a date when I can ship again.
    Thanks'
    James

2. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  3. JamesA

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I have heritage barred rocks, my reds and some beautiful English BBS orpingtons that are laying now. My Wheaton ameraucana's are taking a break. I also have some beautiful blue partridge brahma's that are almost old enough to start laying.

4. JamesA

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    BIN 8+ possibly up to 12 Heritage barred rocks. I have Stukel lines and Good Sheppard lines running together this summer. I will be splitting them back up soon. $38.00 includes shipping. I am going back to wrapping each egg in bubble wrap individually. I think that is the best shipping method.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

. Just post sold if you want them.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  5. Zootopia

Zootopia Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2011
    Abilene, Texas
    Sold

6. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

7. tammyfarms

tammyfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2012
    Sanford, NC
    James, your birds are stunning!

8. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
  9. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    6+ Sizzle and Silkie eggs up for auction. There is one silkie hen in the sizzle pen for lack of another place to put her right now. She has a couple black spots on her but not sure if she should be called a paint. The roo also has a few black spots. The colors are silverlaced grey, blue, black, splash all are sizzles and one white silkie hen with a white silkie roo over them. I have gotten frizzled chicks from the smooth silver laced grey hen. I need to get some pics for proof. Somebody said that it's impossible for her to put out frizzled chicks but I can dispute that with proof.

Auction ends at 10pm tomorrow (fri). I have 6 eggs right now and hope to have 9 to ship on Saturday.

Auction starts at $10 with shipping at $13. Please pay promptly at end of auction so I can get the eggs out on saturday.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    BIN

SFH eggs - I have 8 hens and 7 pullets laying, covered by 3 roos. I have hatched eggs from 4 different breeders to make my flock. You will get some small pullet eggs in this batch, but not all. The pullets have been laying for a couple of months and fertility is excellent. The eggs were laid 8/13, 8/14 and today and I will add what they lay tomorrow.

To be shipped on Sat., Aug. 17th

18+ for $48, shipping included, bubble-wrapped, individually placed inside plastic Easter eggs for protection, and double boxed. Shipped priority mail with insurance.

I am not NPIP and will not ship to VA or HI.
    Must be paid for by PayPal by 8:00AM on Sat. 8/17, and will be shipped 8/17

To buy these, post SOLD in this thread and PM me with shipping instructions. I will PM you back with payment instructions.

Astolf, my lead roo
    [​IMG]

David, the second lieutenant
    [​IMG]

Astolf and some of his girls
    [​IMG]

My latest hatch
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by