Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    It actually already ended, but you can have them. I'll PM you.

1 person likes this.
  2. delisha

delisha Overrun With Chickens

Oct 13, 2012
    Racine, WI -
    My Coop
    I have 6 English Orpington eggs for Bin. I will also add 6 project Orpington eggs. The projects are Mottled and Jubilee. $45.00. Both projects are F1.
    Some of the chicks pictured are the F1 I have hatched out this year. I need to send the eggs off Wednesday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. zoo357

zoo357 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2011
    NW Indiana

I'll take them..I'll have an empty incubator and what good is that.....DH will be happy as the other 2 have silkie chicks in it and he says they aren't good for anything....

4. lonnyandrinda

lonnyandrinda Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2012
    Coweta, OK
    I have one final batch of BBS Ameraucana eggs, there are 14 on the counter for this auction, and I will ship tomorrow 8/21. All eggs are less than 4 days old. Auction ends 9 AM Central time on August 21.

I am selling half my hens this week to downsize for a move so this will be the last batch I will have until next spring.

Beginning bid- $15
    Shipping will be $15

5. delisha

delisha Overrun With Chickens

Oct 13, 2012
    Racine, WI -
    My Coop

6. EdenCamp

EdenCamp Chillin' With My Peeps

FYI folks - have 2 projects listed on the 24 hour auction thread for

6+ Choc/Mauve Silkied Ameraucana
    and
    6+ Konza Prarie Rangers

7. EdenCamp

FYI folks - have 2 projects listed on the 24 hour auction thread for

6+ Choc/Mauve Silkied Ameraucana
    and
    6+ Konza Prarie Rangers

8. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    The Konza are very interesting!!

9. EdenCamp

Yeah, going Sulmtalers,,,, Konzas.... Konzas.....Sulmtalers.... Flock of each going to see just how they compare and thinking of a third flock to see what a cross would do ...... There's so many things I like about each hard to decide. What's a chicken head to do? Why have both and see what a cross is like of course! LOL!

10. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

Just a brief update:

the eggs I got from DMRippy are doing great! There are only a couple of clears.. the rest have bouncing lil spiders in them! [​IMG]

The turkey eggs that the post office tried to murder that I got from Ariell have at least one survivor!... there weren't a lot of eggs to start with.. but the USPS really hated that box.. it arrived partially crushed!..

the RIR and English Orp eggs I got from JamesA are looking pretty bad.. the USPS broke several in each box.. all of the remainders are 100% clear... scrambled eggs anyone? [​IMG]
    Hopefully the barred rocks and replacements for the RIR and English Orps fare better once they start their journey to my home...

the eggs from Ki4got are suffering almost the same fate.. there is at least one little dorking egg in there that is a fighter.. a few eggs that I can't candle through so they are "maybe's".. the rest are clear... (there were also broken eggs in that box)..

on another note.. I got 2 boxes of Cream Legbar eggs in.. no broken eggs in either box.. 2 different sellers.. one box looks like every egg but 1 is alive and well [​IMG].. the other box has 0 developing and all the eggs are a nice uniform yellow inside [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by